Hawt they're voting to overturn GA's sunday alcohol blue law tomorrow!

will the ban be repealed?

• haha! you're in GA, boy! that shit will never pass.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • enough northerners have moved to the south that it might pass by the slimmest of margins

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • who cares? fuck your shit!

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
it passed the house. done deal. the only thing left is the formality of the gov signing it into law

When they did this is some other states it didn't 100% open everything up. Once it was repealed it was up to each county to decide if they wanted in their own. Not sure how GA is.

When they did this is some other states it didn't 100% open everything up. Once it was repealed it was up to each county to decide if they wanted in their own. Not sure how GA is.

it will come down to county legislation now, yes. I live in the state's biggest tourism county so it will pass with flying colors here.

11:00 AM :lol:

That's not that horrible.

CO still ban everything but 3.2 sales outside of bars on sunday?

It doesn't bother me at all I can't think of a reason I would be pissed that I couldn't get beer. I usually have enough on stock or plan ahead if I'm having an event.

It doesn't bother me at all I can't think of a reason I would be pissed that I couldn't get beer. I usually have enough on stock or plan ahead if I'm having an event.

it doesn't bother me either. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being confrontational.

In fact, one thing I don't like about Florida is how much of an alcoholic lush it's turned me into.

Colorado was a great state to be 'sober' in.

it doesn't bother me either. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being confrontational.

In fact, one thing I don't like about Florida is how much of an alcoholic lush it's turned me into.

Colorado was a great state to be 'sober' in.

Yeah I never realized how much booze we drank in FL until I left. We had parties and booze for every event.