They put lipstick on a pig

Either way we are screwed, inside out, upside down and sideways. One will just do it slower then the other.

Agree strongly

Got an email from Mike today. He wants to do toursity stuff the Saturday after graduation (December 6) I was thinking Zoo... what do you think?

doesn't really work well for the hockey mom/joe-6-pack imagery this.

oh mccain, why'd you turn into such an evangelical republican fuck up?

How Will Obama Trim the Deficit? By Not Ordering Lobster, Iranian Caviar, and Champagne as a Mid-Afternoon Snack?

Provided this were accurate, this would be the first sign that the Obama's have some redeeming value - good taste in food.

:drool::drool::drool:

Again, provided this were accurate - regardless of my distaste for his politics and his demeanour, campaigning for the presidency is an extraordinarily draining ordeal. They should live it up when they can :p

Provided this were accurate, this would be the first sign that the Obama's have some redeeming value - good taste in food.

:drool::drool::drool:

Again, provided this were accurate - regardless of my distaste for his politics and his demeanour, campaigning for the presidency is an extraordinarily draining ordeal. They should live it up when they can :p
does this make you a conservative elitist?