Thread "They laugh because it hurts so much...

If you pull a doofer book move so huge that it kills people, or brings significant harm to them, we should have the right to kill you and it not count as murder, but an act of self defense. Serios.

I think just the opposite. The fact that doctors have to purchase malpractice insurance disgusts me.

I think just the opposite. The fact that doctors have to purchase malpractice insurance disgusts me.

That's more of a case by case evaluation for me. If a doctor takes you from kibbles and bits to a second shot at life, you don't get a malpractice suit. Conversely, if a doctor is negligent in a procedure or prescription, there are going to be a few words in court about that. The insurance exists for a reason, but people try way too hard to take advantage of it.

Then there's that whole drug company argument that I'd make my fingers bleed typing about. :mad:

I would just like to see more people maintain accountability. Nobody is at fault anymore, it's always someone else's problem.

Gee, thanks.

Also, I totally agree. Nobody is fucking accountable in this society anymore, and we're all a bunch of entitled assholes. I work in the insurance business and just watch every day how people fuck the system. They go out on comp for an "injury", real or fake, and then milk it for fucking years so they don't have to go back to work. Its disgusting.

Gee, thanks.

Also, I totally agree. Nobody is fucking accountable in this society anymore, and we're all a bunch of entitled assholes. I work in the insurance business and just watch every day how people fuck the system. They go out on comp for an "injury", real or fake, and then milk it for fucking years so they don't have to go back to work. Its disgusting.
Hey, you're welcome!

I don't know how you do it. I would lose faith in humanity if I had to deal with all that. I have a hard enough time doing tech support.

As an aside, I have milked many an insurance company. Never for an injury, just to get my car repaired. I hate progressive more than any other company, any industry. My wife and newborn got rear ended by a progressive insured driver. Our car had 50 miles on it, we had had it for a week. They told me my car wasn't new enough to get new replacement parts, that I would be getting all used stuff. After fighting tooth and nail I finally gave up and claimed it on my insurance. I got all new parts and they did that arbrogration or subrogation (whatever) and got some of their money back. There is nothing on this earth that would make me do business with progressive.

Fake edit: I hope you don't work there

Hey, you're welcome!

I don't know how you do it. I would lose faith in humanity if I had to deal with all that. I have a hard enough time doing tech support.

As an aside, I have milked many an insurance company. Never for an injury, just to get my car repaired. I hate progressive more than any other company, any industry. My wife and newborn got rear ended by a progressive insured driver. Our car had 50 miles on it, we had had it for a week. They told me my car wasn't new enough to get new replacement parts, that I would be getting all used stuff. After fighting tooth and nail I finally gave up and claimed it on my insurance. I got all new parts and they did that arbrogration or subrogation (whatever) and got some of their money back. There is nothing on this earth that would make me do business with progressive.

Nah, I don't work for an insurance company. I investigate the claims for the insurance company.

Hey, you're welcome!

I have a first cousin once removed that milked his "back injury" for years until he was able to "retire".

Matt Fisher Describes How Progressive Insurance Defended His Sister’s Killer

:mad::rant:

Last edited: