These stars are ghey. Someone wanna make something better?

smileynev said:
The kind that don't burn?
At this point, I don't think you know what you're talking about. At low temperatures, kitties simmer until cooked through (usually in around an hour or two depending on uncooked weight) if the temperature is sustained then they become tough, dried out, and more solid, not melted. On the other hand, if higher temperatures are used, then they begin to char and burn up, turning to ash.

Not that I know this from experience or anything

*whistles*

zengirl said:
At this point, I don't think you know what you're talking about. At low temperatures, kitties simmer until cooked through (usually in around an hour or two depending on uncooked weight) if the temperature is sustained then they become tough, dried out, and more solid, not melted. On the other hand, if higher temperatures are used, then they begin to char and burn up, turning to ash.

*whistles*
I rate this post a 5.

itburnswhenipee said:
You freeze them, then melt them. Der!
Actually, and this is a true story, when you freeze meat, or anything for that matter, the water in the cells crystalizes and as the ice expands as ice does, it damages the cell wall... upon thawing, cellular integrity is compromised and things will turn out mushy, and eventually tougher upon cooking. This is why it's typically best to cook fresh and not frozen ingredients, you'll have a much better end result. Now, a fun game for the whole family is to place the family pet in the freezer and then place your bets as to what the cause of death will be, suffocation or freezing... although I'd recommend taking your ice cream out of the freezer before trying this experiment as the temperature in the freezer will raise initially in response to the body heat of your animal, thus causing a slight thawing of your freezer contents, the re-freezing may leave you open to freezer burn, and nobody likes freezer burned ice cream.

ChikkenNoodul said:
The minister who performed my wife and I's wedding ceremony, cooked one of his cats in the dryer accidentally. He said it smelled good :lol:

add some soy sauce and you have chinese take-out! :drool:

ChikkenNoodul said:
The minister who performed my wife and I's wedding ceremony, cooked one of his cats in the dryer accidentally. He said it smelled good :lol:
My step-mom did that as well. New kitten, stoned step mom, dryer and presto... big bloody mess the neighbors were called over to clean up. She ended up going out and getting another kitten which looked EXACTLY like the first one, and named it the same name as the first one, and we were instructed to never speak of such things again.

zengirl said:

*whistles*

When cooked alive they tend to prance about on their paws due to the heat. This movement, combined with the right amount of heat and a little bit of distilled water actual causes melting of the paw pads and nipples.

smileynev said:
When cooked alive they tend to prance about on their paws due to the heat. This movement, combined with the right amount of heat and a little bit of distilled water actual causes melting of the paw pads and nipples.
listen mister, I don't know where you get your information but clearly you've been misinformed. The paws and nipples don't melt, but they actually SEAR... I think the point of confusion lies in the fact that cats actually sweat through the pads in their feet, so what you think is melting is actually sweat, and as far as the nipples go.. well.. heat will induce lactation.... the distilled water doesn't help melt your cat... it helps MILK your cat....

zengirl said:
listen mister, I don't know where you get your information but clearly you've been misinformed. The paws and nipples don't melt, but they actually SEAR... I think the point of confusion lies in the fact that cats actually sweat through the pads in their feet, so what you think is melting is actually sweat, and as far as the nipples go.. well.. heat will induce lactation.... the distilled water doesn't help melt your cat... it helps MILK your cat....

Huh, the things you learn. So whats the stuff that oozes out of their orifices? It smells like bleech and tuna.

April23 said:
HAHAHAHAH thread is funnah.

Would color ratings work? OMG orange alert!
I like the color idea as well... and as long as we're on the subject of color and cooking cats... and I seem to be on a trivia kick lately, I might as well mention that cats are, in fact, red meat.. although very tough and gamey. I don't recommend roasting unless you're a big jerkey fan. They tend to dry out very quickly... which may explain why they're so popular in stir frys.