these are my relationship goings ons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went on quite the 4-wheeler adventure the other day.

We went up some snow/mud inclines that were steep enough to be call "treacherous". Both of the other riders I was with got stuck (I did temporarily in some deeper mud because I was running High rear wheels only, but was able to get out with in 4x4-low).

It was a good day.

shawndavid said:
Get a Real Doll and get on with your life Justin.
pdtl-300063001.jpg

I think it's time to baptise Grace with fire for being unnecessarily, gratuitously, horrifyingly creepy.

Sarcasmo said:
I think it's time to baptise Grace with fire for being unnecessarily, gratuitously, horrifyingly creepy.
I've got one, it's cute... you never have to feed it or change it's diaper, it doesn't cry and you never have to worry about college tuition or it growing up and getting knocked up by a meth junkie.

I saw a Rattle Snake on Saturday too. I considered shooting it, but did not, as it is an important part of our ecosystem.

zengirl said:
I've got one, it's cute... you never have to feed it or change it's diaper, it doesn't cry and you never have to worry about college tuition or it growing up and getting knocked up by a meth junkie.

What? You're saying a meth junkie isn't good enough for your daughter?

You're such an elitist jerk.:mad:

Last edited:
Last week Kimie and I were doing some house clean up and Kimie's sister happened to be there. They were in the laundry room (which has door access to the furnace) and Kimie asked me to bring her a flashlight so she could read what filter we need to replace in the furnace unit. I called out down the hall and said "Where is it?" (in reference to the flashlight obviously) and Kimie's sister yells back (in an entirely serious tone) "The furnace is in here Kyle."

Does she honestly think that she knows more about my own house than she does?

I wouldn't have even noticed if she wasn't CONSTANTLY trying to tell me things that I already know in a "I know more than you do" know-it-all sort of way.

KNYTE said:
Last week Kimie and I were doing some house clean up and Kimie's sister happened to be there. They were in the laundry room (which has door access to the furnace) and Kimie asked me to bring her a flashlight so she could read what filter we need to replace in the furnace unit. I called out down the hall and said "Where is it?" (in reference to the flashlight obviously) and Kimie's sister yells back (in an entirely serious tone) "The furnace is in here Kyle."

Does she honestly think that she knows more about my own house than she does?

I wouldn't have even noticed if she wasn't CONSTANTLY trying to tell me things that I already know in a "I know more than you do" know-it-all sort of way.

There's obviously a considerable amount of penis/vagina tension between you two. It's time for a threesome.

Sarcasmo said:
There's obviously a considerable amount of penis/vagina tension between you two. It's time for a threesome.

Not this particular sister.

The others though...

:shifty:

KNYTE said:
Last week Kimie was doing some house clean up while I was drooling over my new TV even though I should have been helping Kimie, and Kimie's sister happened to be there. They were in the laundry room (which has door access to the furnace) and Kimie asked me to bring her a flashlight so she could read what filter we need to replace in the furnace unit. I called out down the hall and said "Where is it?" (in reference to the flashlight obviously) and Kimie's sister yells back (in an entirely serious tone) "The furnace is in here Kyle."

Fixt.

By the way, was it ever posted that we've already sold our house and it never made it to the market. The guy is bringing over the contract this evening for us to look over and sign.

Drool-Boy said:
that must be common amongst sisterinlaws, cuz mine acts the same way.

This is just the oldest sister that has been used to telling us what to do her whole life since she was always left in charge if my parents were gone. The fact that she doesn't have a husband or kids of her own doesn't help, cause she just does all the parenting she would be doing to them to all of us. I'm use to it so I just ignore it and let it slide, but it drives Knyte crazy.

kiwi said:
This is just the oldest sister that has been used to telling us what to do her whole life since she was always left in charge if my parents were gone. The fact that she doesn't have a husband or kids of her own doesn't help, cause she just does all the parenting she would be doing to them to all of us. I'm use to it so I just ignore it and let it slide, but it drives Knyte crazy.

"drives KNYTE crazy" being the kinder, gentler, less offensive term for it.

The bottom line is that I'm arrogant. I can admit it, it's true, but I'm also very smart and have plenty of mostly-worthless knowledge to go around. So when she tries to tell me how to perform a mundane operation, that I'm very accustomed to doing on my own, in my own home, it gets on my nerves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.