Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
Because you requested it
Sarcasmo said:
I think you should make a thread and update us so we can keep the details of your love life straight.

so we ran into a few road blocks, a few fights that were seemingly stupid but had some deeper meanings.

We talked saturday night until about 1am and as much as i tried i aparently wasnt' doing nearly enough to try and keep the relationship alive regardless of me explaining things to her.

In the end i wasn't overly sad to see her leave my house..

she came back the next day wanting to talk, and much to my surprise apologized for making things very difficult on me. She realized she hadn't made herself very emotionally available and she was asking the impossible of me because she's scared... or whatever

Then 6 hours of sex began.. it was great
it was fun
it was sweaty
it was filled with multiple mind boggling positions

we are together, and seemingly happy again

YAY

or whatever

/blog

Your welcome sarcasmo

Now for some random banter from KNYTE.

You know what's a great movie? Con Air. Why you ask? Because Nicolas Cage kills a guy with a pipe to the chest cavity, and ya'll know how hardcore that is.

Why is carpet so flaming expensive? I mean, Kimie and I just want some nice, soft shag stuff in the new house that will promote comfortable walking but also not cause rug burn during kamakazi kama sutra, but is that kind of swank stuff affordable? Nooooooooo. I may just coat the floors in Slip N' Slide and turn the ceiling fire sprinklers on full time. Awesome.

Kimie and I got new phones last week. We got LG VX9800s on a buy 1 get 1 free. Flaming awesome I'll say. They've got SONIC THE HEDGEHOG as a game on them, the original Sega Genesis version too, not some Chinese half-ass job. It's great. It also has a speaker phone which I thought I'd never use but has turned out to be a godsend. Calling 900 numbers has never been more enjoyable.

I wore a suit and tie to work today because they have some high-class investor-type people coming in. It's freaking hot up in hur mang, serios.

Drool-Boy said:
It must be something in the water down there, or the fact that florida is shaped like a penis or something.
so you could say 230 million years ago that florida had genital dinosaurs

I had some filet and tri-tip steak last night, it was delicious, I would stab a man in the throat with an infected syringe for some more right now, I'll say that much. Then we played some Fight Night 3 on Xbox360 and I knocked my brother-in-law out 4 times in a row, it was great. I actually spent time reading the manual and learned how to do these insta-stun punches, I kept breaking his face on my hand and he got all pissy and stopped playing. He's a sore loser, but so am I, so playing games against eachother sometimes doesn't go well.

Last edited:
I bought a new TV last week, the Sony Wega 32 Inch tube TV.

IT

IS

INCREDIBLE.

I doubt know how I watched TV without it.

KNYTE said:
I bought a new TV last week, the Sony Wega 32 Inch tube TV.

IT

IS

INCREDIBLE.

I doubt know how I watched TV without it.
how much did it set ya back (if you don't mind me asking)

Apaprently Low-E windows will save you a substantial amount (around $60/month) on heating/cooling bills each month. Is that not staggering to think about? $60 a month! That's a video game, a nice meal out for two, several DVDs, tons of stuff back into your pocket because you spent a little extra up front on windows.

A co-worker has just educated me in the importance of such things (better quality windows and insulation) because to be honest I was completely clueless about such things. I'm glad he told me about me about so I can look into getting them.

Much to learn I still have.

Status
Not open for further replies.