Pics These a-holes are looting baltimore as we speak

Times Jimmy is right: 0
Times Jimmy is trolling retarded: 4793

anyone can make up stats, it's even easier when you don't provide sources.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
645x1116xbaltimore-meme-1.png.pagespeed.ic.CEL2sZnB72RNukloEvFs.jpg

635x1112xbaltimore-meme-2.png.pagespeed.ic.dFnlRwobKuUqAMQjv48o.jpg

636x673xbaltimore-meme-3.png.pagespeed.ic.5RP8ZpD7vNbVGtiIRzfE.jpg

anyone want to take a guess how many times the person who made this has started a sentence with "I'm not racist but..." ?

I'm putting my money down on all of them. All of the times.

• Gravy
Reactions: august and Jehannum
this is a horrifyingly stupid comparison

unless you're going to compare how many Afghan National Army personnel have died in Chicago or how many homicides have happened in Kabul then it's a completely meaningless statistic
It's only a 32% meaningless statistic. SEE WHAT I DID THERE A STATISTICS JOKE IM FUNNY

fwiw the 3 black cops involved were those involved in transport, not the 3 that initially profiled and unlawfully arrested/detained/assaulted Freddie Gray.
which is not to say they didn't play a part in what happened, but they did different things, and the rough ride they gave him in no way makes the white cops profiling the black guy any less racist.

fwiw the 3 black cops involved were those involved in transport, not the 3 that initially profiled and unlawfully arrested/detained/assaulted Freddie Gray.
which is not to say they didn't play a part in what happened, but they did different things, and the rough ride they gave him in no way makes the white cops profiling the black guy any less racist.
Except the driver was facing the most/worst charges - and he's black.

Sometimes how you look/act will make people prejudiced against you. A black guy can also just as easily profile against another black guy simply because s/he thinks s/he knows the type and is sick of how said person makes the area look bad. So they want to teach the criminal a lesson.

Not everything in racism and being a prejudiced asshole is black and white (literally). I don't for a second believe that all 6 weren't prejudiced against the guy in some way.

Anytime you run away from the cops, they will go after you. So the unlawful detaining, I wouldn't agree with. Arrest and transport, I would say was unlawful though.

I think it's hysterical people are using the word 'unlawful' and some list they've created. People were charged. That's all. It's an accusation until it's more than an accusation.

I do get the dramatic emotional appeal of making shit up though. It's like a movie, that's not real either. The same was made up about the Cop in Ferguson. The local's exonerated him and so did Obama's go to man. I think a better position would be to let the pros review the facts and move forward in an accurate direction instead of continually being viewed as continuously full of baseless conclusions.

'Boy who cried wolf' anyone?

I think it's hysterical people are using the word 'unlawful' and some list they've created. People were charged. That's all. It's an accusation until it's more than an accusation.

I do get the dramatic emotional appeal of making shit up though. It's like a movie, that's not real either. The same was made up about the Cop in Ferguson. The local's exonerated him and so did Obama's go to man. I think a better position would be to let the pros review the facts and move forward in an accurate direction instead of continually being viewed as continuously full of baseless conclusions.

'Boy who cried wolf' anyone?
Issue was, he was arrested for carrying a knife he was legally allowed to carry.

do you really feel this way?

I'm not aware this was 'proven' in a court (where it matters). I do know that's been claimed though. Again, I'll wait on the pros.
The pros (i.e. one of the arresting officers) called it a spring assisted knife.

The state attorney said it was not a switchblade. (as the justification for arresting the officers)