There's two guatemalan guys in my kitchen

Valve1138 said:
yeah undermount is the way to go wit Granite. Everything stays so much cleaner.

Yeah, new cabinets too. I redid the whole thing. The old ones were complete shit. The pantry door was 18 inches wide. I had to slide in sideways :wtf:

And there were no cabinets under the countertop in the corner with those two windows, it was supposed to be a desk area but was too tall. Fucking stupid shit.

New design is actually useful!
Very nice, I'll post before and after shots of my new kitchen when it's done, the old one was pretty bad

Are those Kraftmaid or Thomasville cabinets? Or something else?

Valve1138 said:
Thanks. Yeah, pull out sprayers are total winners IMO. They'll be a hot water dispenser and a soap dispenser as well. :cool:

isn't your faucet a hot water dispenser

ChikkenNoodul said:
Very nice, I'll post before and after shots of my new kitchen when it's done, the old one was pretty bad

Are those Kraftmaid or Thomasville cabinets? Or something else?

Thomasville Maple Plaza with a Toasted almond finish. The knob are brushed satin chrome (i think, lol)

They look like burnished old time cottage type cabinets. My house is cottage style so they fit in perfectly.

Valve1138 said:
lol, no, and I'm single too :wtf:

You think I could find some materialistic bitch trophy girlfriend at least :confused:
You're single, just bought new counters, and you're in school. What the hell did you do in the 90's for the dot commers? Sell them coke?

ChikkenNoodul said:
If he wasn't single, he'd have to have gotten three different mouldings stacked together for the bottoms of those cabinets for an extra $4000

QFT, you should see some of the awful shit people do with the accessory mouldings.

I went with a nice simple crown moulding at the top to dress it up.

Perfection IMO.

christ, now I sound like a gay guy. :wtf:

Although a gay guy wouldn't have the bar I do. Not without some pink flamingo's or something.