There's two guatemalan guys in my kitchen

fly said:
MANDATORY REQUEST FOR PICS OF VALVE'S BAR!!!

waffles, I took some pics of the kitchen. They just finsihed up. I'll post them in a minute.

barnew.jpg

ChikkenNoodul said:
Under-counter sink = win

Are those new cabinets? That's a nice design

yeah undermount is the way to go wit Granite. Everything stays so much cleaner.

Yeah, new cabinets too. I redid the whole thing. The old ones were complete shit. The pantry door was 18 inches wide. I had to slide in sideways :wtf:

And there were no cabinets under the countertop in the corner with those two windows, it was supposed to be a desk area but was too tall. Fucking stupid shit.

New design is actually useful!

fly said:
Don't think Ive seen pics of that sir. When you get back from Home Depot, you know what you must do...

here you go:

ht1.jpg

ht2.jpg

specs:
Sony 50" XBR Grand Wega, KF-50XBR800 LCD projection set, 2 or more years old, besy bang for the buck at the time and it' sstill rocking away.

Yamaha RXV-1 receiver

Mirage Speakers all around:
OM-C2 front center, OM-C3 rear center, OM 10's up front, an LF-150 sub, and OM-R2's for the rears

A Pioneer Elite DV-47Ai DVD player, progressive scan of course
A Samsung HDTV terrestrial receiver
An SA HDTV cable box, I get to see 24 and House in HDTV, and football too :drool:

The HTPC: upgraded since this pic was taken, and replaced the ReplayTV

Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
Silverstone HTPC case
512MB Ram
80 gig OS HD, 250 Gig HD for PVR
Two Hauppauge PVR-150 tuners
ATI Radeon 9600 Pro DVI out to the TV 1280x720p
Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, SPDIF to the Yamaha
It runs SageTV, and will feed three plus clients once my house gets back to normal, the kitchen stuff has taken turned things upside down.

Yes, I know the front center is in :tard: place. Once I have time I'll be moving the TV closer to the wall so I can put the center channel on a shelf above it.

Oh, I also have a Samsung 15" LCD TV with VGA input for the kitchen, it will be driven by a SageTV client :drool:

each time they look at you yell, SOY UN GENIO. BESA MIS PIES Y DAME SUS HIJAS. AHORA!! BOBOS.