there's something i have to say

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,849
so, it's been over four years since this forum was founded, over four years since I told theac i'd join his new forum away from the drama and lame BS that was the "bad place". UID 12 kinda says it all.

and after much drama and insanity in my life, I ran away, came back, ran away again, and came back, to find a reason to stay Home.

it's hard to believe, after even typing it out in the other thread, that I met the man who I love here. Of all places, here. After I had been hurt physically and emotionally, been abused, and been cheated on emotionally, the last place I thought I'd find someone to rest my head against someone's chest was here.

sure, it seemed like a gimmick at first, making y'all search out pics of hotel banners and whatnot. and it still does when we get all schmoopy about it, since it causes quite the stir it seems. but what was and is happening behind the scenes is far more awesome than that. there's a human behind the UID, behind the handle, and with that comes a great heart, a wonderful sense of humor, and something that just makes my heart race.

so, in a very mushy way while everyone is probably watching Jack Bauer kick all kinds of ass on 24, here i am.

declaring my love.

i'm getting on a plane on friday to see him. and when I do, I will look into his eyes, in real life no less, and tell him i love him.

and believe it or not, somewhere in my mind, I'll be thinking of you, UF, and thanking you :heart:

:fly: Awwww. I found my soulmate on Genmay. Whodathunk?

Another point for meeting people online. Who is scoffing now?!

How long have you two been... umm... doing it? Dating, talking... whatev?

:fly: Awwww. I found my soulmate on Genmay. Whodathunk?

Another point for meeting people online. Who is scoffing now?!

How long have you two been... umm... doing it? Dating, talking... whatev?

flirting since, um, september 27th or something. dating we're deciding since 11/15 (when i visited, he made me dinner. i made him pie. we made out in his kitchen)