Thread There's so much room for activities!

my hair is growing back finally!!! :nev:

My Bagina is about to get some serious bush since I have kicked that idiot to the curb.

Bhushaaaaay

T2aeN.gif

Yeah, full on 70s Bush collects.....thing s on either guys or women. Definitely not hygienic.

Yeah, full on 70s Bush collects.....thing s on either guys or women. Definitely not hygienic.

Most people I know take showers every day to avoid the collection of....things in their hair. If it were really a problem then why do we grow so much hair? I think it might actually be our body's way of protecting itself.

a woman who maintains the lawn is also concerned about the health of the soil.

But women can be healthy and maintain health without shaving it all off.

All this being said I can't stand being hairy and insist on keeping things to a minimum, but I recognize this is my preference. Some people consider it a sin, a violation of their body.

Most people I know take showers every day to avoid the collection of....things in their hair. If it were really a problem then why do we grow so much hair? I think it might actually be our body's way of protecting itself.

This is by no means a complaint, but then why do women shave legs, arm pits, etc.

Or a way of KEEPING the smell in there. For a different time...

But women can be healthy and maintain health without shaving it all off.

All this being said I can't stand being hairy and insist on keeping things to a minimum, but I recognize this is my preference. Some people consider it a sin, a violation of their body.

Its like an appendix. :dunno: