GAY There's just no stopping it anymore.

salesmen buy me lunch all the time so i get their shit done and help then quickly when they need it. it's all internal though and more of a professional courtesy...

i never return the emails of our salesmen i don't like.

Do you know how to get rid of this? Get rid of the the 16th amendment (progressive income tax) and institute either a flat tax or a national sales tax requiring 75% majority to change. The federal government will never do this however because they would lose to much power without the tax code.

Huh?

Changing the form of tax will stop lobbying?

What the hell you you think most lobbying is about. Corporations and most people live their lives trying to take the most advantage of the tax code.

There is lobbying for everything, not just tax.. Christ you right wingers are fucking naive..

What the hell you you think most lobbying is about. Corporations and most people live their lives trying to take the most advantage of the tax code.

That is a weak answer. There have been lobbiest since there has been power to be lobbied for. You can't tell me our tax code has created any sort of lobby corruption that hasn't been there since the greeks and romans. I don't care where you're from and from what time period. If you have someone in power there will be corruption and some trying to lobby for power.