Ontopic There is something interesting going on in the Middle East

OMGZ WOWZERS. How come he didnt have the balls to release his charge regarding possession of cocaine?

and why didn't he have the balls to go to switzerland recently? oops, I think he just admitted to being a war criminal

Yep, getting charged by a bunch of Euro-maggots because they didn't like my foreign policy is how I would want to spend my time.

Switzerland isn't in the EU.

Also, I think your hatred for Switzerland may be blown out of proportion. They have one of the best systems of Government I know of.

guantanamo bay could be argued a violation of the fourth geneva convention, one that obama is still upholding i believe? if we arn't technically at war, then i would consider those guys hostages and not POWs, which is strictly prohibited.

i'm not entirely sure what other violations there would be, but i've never read the conventions in depth either.

I betcha most country leaders have done something during their time in office to be classified as a war criminal.

Libya protesters 'control oil port'
Anti-Gaddafi fighters say they have taken control of Ras Lanuf in country's west.

http://english.aljazeera.net/video/middleeast/2011/03/20113632019998910.html

It is at this point that the US lead coalition will soon jump in "to help prevent more bloodshed". Gaddafi's threat of setting the wells on fire was one huge reason we haven't rushed right in. Although there was reports of us helping train the rebels and helping them find weapons to fight back with. Doing that has bit us on the ass so many times.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/2011/03/201136171640177392.html
Libyan rebels release UK troops
Fighters in Benghazi free British "diplomatic team" including seven special forces members.

Last edited:
Oh goody, one whole morning show out of how many? Nor does this included the evening drive by media. Under Bush it was on all of them, every broadcast.
it is on every broadcast, moron. turn away from fox news and you'll see them talking about gas prices right fucking now