Ontopic There is something interesting going on in the Middle East

We have this.

RAdeltaForce4.bmp

It's stuff like this that we have to worry about with that region being so unstable right now. If Egypt's government hadn't toppled Iran wouldn't have tried to do something like this.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/22/israel-on-high-alert-as-iran-warships-enter-med/

Israel on high alert as Iran warships enter Med

he Iranian vessels entered the southeastern Mediterranean after going up the canal for the first time since the 1979 Islamic Revolution, reportedly en route for Syria, in a move taking them past Israeli territorial waters.

Suez Canal officials confirmed the patrol frigate Alvand and support ship Kharg had completed the crossing after entering the narrow waterway at dawn.

A senior Israeli security source told AFP Israel would "not initiate any action" against the Iranian vessels, but if the Iranians deviated in any way that could be considered "a provocation" there would be an "immediate Israeli response."

"We are talking about an unprecedented Iranian military presence in the Mediterranean, and that is a provocation to which the international community must react firmly," foreign ministry spokesman Yigal Palmor told AFP earlier on Tuesday.

On Sunday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu denounced the ships' arrival in the region as an Iranian power play, just days after his Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, branded their voyage "a provocation."

No. Handle your own shit. You cost us enough money as it is.

Gaddafi is the essential shit stirrer. If Gaddafi worked at the Australian Embassy, he would be ODS. Lol @ calling Obama "son of Africa."

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
I'm pretty sure they never had the largest standing army, so your argument is invalid.

Actually they did. During the first Gulf War they had the largest and most advanced military in the region. They were the only ones with Missiles capable to distance and causing any amount of damage. They were very battle tested from the long war with Iran. Unfortunately they were battle tested against Iran and the Kurds so that means nothing outside of the region. That's like being the toughest kid in the 3rd grade.

Actually they did. During the first Gulf War they had the largest and most advanced military in the region. They were the only ones with Missiles capable to distance and causing any amount of damage. They were very battle tested from the long war with Iran. Unfortunately they were battle tested against Iran and the Kurds so that means nothing outside of the region. That's like being the toughest kid in the 3rd grade.

I was under the impression that they were the fourth largest standing army with the largest mechanized units. That lasted about two days against our air supremacy. Also, I don't think those numbers count for much since their ranks were filled mostly by 14 and 15 year old conscripts. Poor kids didn't even see it coming.

I was under the impression that they were the fourth largest standing army with the largest mechanized units. That lasted about two days against our air supremacy. Also, I don't think those numbers count for much since their ranks were filled mostly by 14 and 15 year old conscripts. Poor kids didn't even see it coming.

4th largest in the world but largest in the region and I don't agree with the 14 and 15 year olds. I never once saw a child soldier over there. They were all men.