Ontopic There is something interesting going on in the Middle East

If the middle east governments were smart they would just give out free game systems and games. Half the protesters would be too busy trying to get achievements to organize.

they'd also have to give out free tv's and build up some infrastructure so they have electricity to play all this shit.

ted turner is "THE MAN", and you work for him.

see edit above and no, I don't work for ted turner. he left the company 9 years ago or so. semens is a much larger company than mine so technically you're more under the thumb of the man than I am :p

i got the joke, just sayin, TED TURNER WILL ALWAYS BE BOSS OF CNN.

we invent, design, and build stuff. infrastructure, power, industry, medical, etc... our purpose is to make the world go round.

the media in general on the other hand... out to brainwash the masses in favor of whoever is the highest bidder right?

i got the joke, just sayin, TED TURNER WILL ALWAYS BE BOSS OF CNN.

we invent, design, and build stuff. infrastructure, power, industry, medical, etc... our purpose is to make the world go round.

the media in general on the other hand... out to brainwash the masses in favor of whoever is the highest bidder right?

yep :rolleyes:
I walk into the execs' offices all the time to see them endorsing payoff checks from the flavor of the week

o rite, they are there to profit off of the pain and suffering of others, in between stories about what little miss lohan is up too. bunch of opinion pieces passed off as news... like nancy grace's personal war against against male lacrosse teams.

lets see whats currently on cnn.com...

oh, a woman trapped in earthquake rubble

hijacked yachters killed cause you know,they've been sailing around the world for a few years so they couldn't keep up on all those pesky pirate troubles and now cnn has multiple stories all about them and who they were and why it's such a tragic story because apparently they were "brave adventurers" on their "dream trip" delivering bibles. wow, headlines much?

lady gaga in tears over youtube video... i guess cnn follows her twitter feed.

something about palin, the bitch that won't go away cause cnn and co won't stop feeding the stupid troll

when violence in your dreams is real? no comment...

and in the latest news... just biebers new haircut. wtf. wtf wtf wtf.

nothing against you waw, just a giant pet peeve of mine when cnn/msnbc/fox/whoever else tries to call themselves a news organization. where to go when you want real news? the mother fucking brits. bbc > *

:ANGST:

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
o rite, they are there to profit off of the pain and suffering of others, in between stories about what little miss lohan is up too. bunch of opinion pieces passed off as news... like nancy grace's personal war against against male lacrosse teams.

lets see whats currently on cnn.com...

oh, a woman trapped in earthquake rubble

hijacked yachters killed cause you know,they've been sailing around the world for a few years so they couldn't keep up on all those pesky pirate troubles and now cnn has multiple stories all about them and who they were and why it's such a tragic story because apparently they were "brave adventurers" on their "dream trip" delivering bibles. wow, headlines much?

lady gaga in tears over youtube video... i guess cnn follows her twitter feed.

something about palin, the bitch that won't go away cause cnn and co won't stop feeding the stupid troll

when violence in your dreams is real? no comment...

and in the latest news... just biebers new haircut. wtf. wtf wtf wtf.

nothing against you waw, just a giant pet peeve of mine when cnn/msnbc/fox/whoever else tries to call themselves a news organization. where to go when you want real news? the mother fucking brits. bbc > *

:ANGST:

you apparently haven't really analyzed this too well. we put on the news that the people want to see which in turn gets us advertising dollars. we're not forcing this down anybodies throat. the BBC is payed for by Brit tax dollars so they don't have to give 2 shits about ratings.