Ontopic There is something interesting going on in the Middle East

Honestly I think it's fucking ridiculous that we still pander to this Israeli BS. An entire region of the world is fucked because of like 300k people. Fuck em. Get them out, send them to Australia. Just move them to somewhere else FFS and everyone will be much happier for it. Religious idiots.

[views may be slightly extreme]

There you go.. We got plenty of room in the desert that they could have. It'll feel just like the old Israel.

We should let off sleeping gas, build a fake david wall or whatever, make a bunch of ruins in the sand and ship em over. They can wake up in paradise with no palestinians around!!

They'll probably kick off a 60 year war with the Abo's..

They can move to the other side of the desert. Why don't they just get over their religious retardation and get on with their lives?

If God really fucking cares he'll give you a lift to the afterlife from anywhere on earth, you don't need to stand around in one bit of shithole desert to wait for him.

People are sick of being pushed around. they hate america because we always psh them around, now they have figured out what we do pales in comparison ro the amount of sh*t they get from their governments. I applaud the peoples efforts. Am quite jealous actually, it's the type of thing america was founded on but is now to lazy to do.

Who has time for overthrows and fighting all the time? Americans are lazy because they have better things to do, quite frankly. The system isn't so broken that it's untenable yet. I'd rather play soccer, be a dad, screw my girlfriend, drink beer, and make a living for myself. Revolutions are costly, time consuming endeavors.

Last edited:
They can move to the other side of the desert. Why don't they just get over their religious retardation and get on with their lives?

If God really fucking cares he'll give you a lift to the afterlife from anywhere on earth, you don't need to stand around in one bit of shithole desert to wait for him.

amen.

The world is changing. I hope it is for the better for once. It's a shame that violence seems to be the only way to effect change. We need a little more of it around here.

Funny you say that. What was different about this "uprising" and the one in Tunisia is that for the first time in recorded history, a government was overthrown WITHOUT violence. The only violence that came around was Egyptian president-hired thugs trying to provoke violence to start, giving Mubarak an excuse to use military force and stop the uprising. That didn't happen. Instead the crowds got larger but no more violent.

If other countries that are just a corrupt or desperate see the success and lack of bloodshed as Tunisia and Egypt, they would be more apt to try it in their own countries.

That same stretch of land has been constantly fought over for over 2000 years now.

And this is the main reason right here we should NEVER be involved with that area. For all of recorded history that area has been under attack. There has never been a time of peace in that area were all involved are treated fairly, or at least civilly. There is no reason whatsoever to stick our noses anywhere near that place let alone supply billions and trillions in arms and food and other support for the area to keep them fighting each other. The only small excuse I can see for us being there and trying to put a good name for ourselves is to prevent people against the US from training there and organizing an attack for us in the future.

We should just build a pipeline that runs 'through' the center of the Earth and get oil that way.

I'm not worried about the protesters and the new governments they are establishing. I'm worried about the old hardline farts who are probably launch some kind of attack against the new governments. Then of course the US will get involved because we'll want to support the new democracies.

Things would have been so much better if Ismael and Jacob had played rock, paper, scissors.

This goes back further than 2000 years. If you believe the Bible it's Isaac and Ishmael's descendents fighting over the land. Religion didn't have anything really to do with it initially. I agree it's nuts that this country is the size of New Hampshire and a dessert and everyone's fighting over it. The largest body of water is the DEAD SEA. A sea that is dead. Where's the land of milk and honey?

Honestly I think it's fucking ridiculous that we still pander to this Israeli BS. An entire region of the world is fucked because of like 300k people. Fuck em. Get them out, send them to Australia. Just move them to somewhere else FFS and everyone will be much happier for it. Religious idiots.

[views may be slightly extreme]

300k? there are 7.5 million people living in israel