There are so many people on Facebook that I want to berate and troll...

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
But I can't because they're IRL friends of friends or family. Freaking sucks, man.

Perfect example being this guy which popped up in my "Highlights" thingy on the side.

fkpbsy.jpg

When I saw the pic I really did immediately start typing "Congratulations, you're a fag" and then I realized where I was typing it.

But I can't because they're IRL friends of friends or family. Freaking sucks, man.

Perfect example being this guy which popped up in my "Highlights" thingy on the side.

fkpbsy.jpg

When I saw the pic I really did immediately start typing "Congratulations, you're a fag" and then I realized where I was typing it.

what is that in the background?

fkpbsy.jpg

He has nice lips.

Too bad for his balls, because there's a serial killer in the background.

fkpbsy.jpg

You have shawn's brother on ur facebook?

wait...

you have facebook? :thrawn: