There are armed men on my floor...

F33nX said:
I wish I had my camera:( There are a bunch of guys with shotguns wandering around on the floor I work on. Should I taunt them?
Stop bringing drugs to work.

Pandora said:
what the hell?? Do you know why??
they're removing all the physical assets from our vault and they're moving it to dallas/charlotte. there's stuff like gold bars, civil war rifles, neat stuff in there that's coming out from the secured vault into the open air. the guys are from Brinks. it scared the shit out of me when i walked in this morning, i thought they were here to keep us under control before merge :p

F33nX said:
they're removing all the physical assets from our vault and they're moving it to dallas/charlotte. there's stuff like gold bars, civil war rifles, neat stuff in there that's coming out from the secured vault into the open air. the guys are from Brinks. it scared the shit out of me when i walked in this morning, i thought they were here to keep us under control before merge :p

That would be pretty creepy. If I showed up for work and found armed guards I'd be freaked!! Course I work for a silk plant manufacturer so there would really be no reason for it.

Wimp! I should scan in some of the pictures of the armed guard we had in Africa. I'm used to a guy walking around with an M16, and police patrolling the streets with mounted machine guns and grenade launchers :fly:

Last edited: