There are 5, yes 5, guests browsing now.

Your body is so confused. :lol:

SERIOSLY!

I ate NOTHING bad last night or this week AT ALL. Yesterday I had an egg from breakfast, A chicken salad for lunch and a turkey sandwich for dinner. I feel like I just ate 10 things off the dollar menu at Taco Bell and then went over and had a checkers burger.

It's the chicken salad, that crap will kill you straight up.

Today I recommend some thick cut bacon cooked with a stick of butter, then fry some eggs over easy on top of that bacon grease. Lastly, a couple of english muffins grilled on the remaining grease. That should set you right as rain.

Oh god I just made myself so freaking hungry :(

Today I recommend some thick cut bacon cooked with a stick of butter, then fry some eggs over easy on top of that bacon grease. Lastly, a couple of english muffins grilled on the remaining grease. That should set you right as rain.

I almost puked reading that and it wasnt like Chicken salad, it was chicken on a salad :p

You just killed my appetite. :barf: