theac is a slacker

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
Theac just skipped work for two hours and went to an auto show.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WENT WITHOUT ME!!! :mad:

Don't ya just hate it when your significant other goes out and does cool fun stuff while you're are stuck doing something unfun?!

yeah, and doesn't it suck when they have to work like 80 hours a week because they're doing suparsekrat awesome stuff at work and you really have to appreciate the time you get to spend with them? appreciation is such a bitch :rolleyes:

F33nX said:
yeah, and doesn't it suck when they have to work like 80 hours a week because they're doing suparsekrat awesome stuff at work and you really have to appreciate the time you get to spend with them? appreciation is such a bitch :rolleyes:

Drown your sorrows in chocolate, it's what I'm going to do!

chocolate.jpg

thanks for the invite scott :mad:
I had a late morning meeting and another in 5 minutes so I couldn't have gone anyhow :p

Pandora said:
Drown your sorrows in chocolate, it's what I'm going to do!

chocolate.jpg
hehe, i just might.

and when he has to work for 8 hours tomorrow, i'll be working on my cosplay stuff with all the windows open. might even do some apartment hunting without him, muahahaha

why_ask_why said:
thanks for the invite scott :mad:
I had a late morning meeting and another in 5 minutes so I couldn't have gone anyhow :p
I was taken by one of my esteemed friends in Properties. I didn't pay for the tickets.