theac is a slacker

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
7,656
0
0
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Theac just skipped work for two hours and went to an auto show.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WENT WITHOUT ME!!! :mad:



Don't ya just hate it when your significant other goes out and does cool fun stuff while you're are stuck doing something unfun?!
 

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
9,957
3,001
523
The QFH
yeah, and doesn't it suck when they have to work like 80 hours a week because they're doing suparsekrat awesome stuff at work and you really have to appreciate the time you get to spend with them? appreciation is such a bitch :rolleyes:
 

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
7,656
0
0
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
F33nX said:
yeah, and doesn't it suck when they have to work like 80 hours a week because they're doing suparsekrat awesome stuff at work and you really have to appreciate the time you get to spend with them? appreciation is such a bitch :rolleyes:

Drown your sorrows in chocolate, it's what I'm going to do!

chocolate.jpg
 

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
68,068
1,522
923
thanks for the invite scott :mad:
I had a late morning meeting and another in 5 minutes so I couldn't have gone anyhow :p
 

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
9,957
3,001
523
The QFH
Pandora said:
Drown your sorrows in chocolate, it's what I'm going to do!

chocolate.jpg
hehe, i just might.

and when he has to work for 8 hours tomorrow, i'll be working on my cosplay stuff with all the windows open. might even do some apartment hunting without him, muahahaha
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
why_ask_why said:
thanks for the invite scott :mad:
I had a late morning meeting and another in 5 minutes so I couldn't have gone anyhow :p
I was taken by one of my esteemed friends in Properties. I didn't pay for the tickets.