The Youtube Beatdown

trivialized is an understatement.. guess they were overheard by prison guards laughing and talking about "will I make cheerleading practice tomorrow?"

beer.. iono. I got jumped too.. several times, in the past. sure, it happens. doesn't make it okay. and they didn't just run up on her, they called her to come over to their house, locked her in, had lookouts out front, and whooped her a$$. again, the clip we've all seen is but a small part of the actual beating from what I understand.

life imprisonment?? hayul no.. but some serious probation and a criminal record I got no problem with. make 'em think twice next time, and hopefully be "A LESSON" to anybody else who was thinking about this kind of violence.

It was wrong and yes they did it with the intent on hurting her. I am not saying it is right to do but it happens everyday, this one just happen to be caught on tape. I will tell you a story next time I see you, something similar that happened to me that I dont care to go into online. Of course they deserve to be punished but trying them as an adult and giving them felonies is pointless. They are not even at age to work but lets make sure most good companies dont give them a shot because of something they did when they were kids. Lets completely ruin all chances of them learning from this stupid act and throw the book at them so they just get worse.

If you see a bunch of adult people fighting what is the first thing you think of? Most people say "look how childish that is". But when children do it now we want to charge them as an adult for a childish act? Pot, this is kettle calling

Of course they deserve to be punished but trying them as an adult and giving them felonies is pointless. They are not even at age to work but lets make sure most good companies dont give them a shot because of something they did when they were kids. Lets completely ruin all chances of them learning from this stupid act and throw the book at them so they just get worse.
Couldn't agree more. I honestly just can't relate to this. When I went to school I never had to deal with this sort of thing and I can't imagine what that's like for kids these days. Either I was too spoiled or kids these days are getting dumber.

trivialized is an understatement.. guess they were overheard by prison guards laughing and talking about "will I make cheerleading practice tomorrow?"

beer.. iono. I got jumped too.. several times, in the past. sure, it happens. doesn't make it okay. and they didn't just run up on her, they called her to come over to their house, locked her in, had lookouts out front, and whooped her a$$. again, the clip we've all seen is but a small part of the actual beating from what I understand.

life imprisonment?? hayul no.. but some serious probation and a criminal record I got no problem with. make 'em think twice next time, and hopefully be "A LESSON" to anybody else who was thinking about this kind of violence.
whoop da trick.

"vigilante justice is no better than what those girls did."??? who's giving vigilante justice?

oh sorry, I didn't see the word "news" and thought you meant that there were just random trucks with people hanging out in them waiting to assault the chicks

mea culpa :eek:

It was wrong and yes they did it with the intent on hurting her. I am not saying it is right to do but it happens everyday, this one just happen to be caught on tape.

I stopped reading after this... ;)

i'm not gonna argue just to keep a thread alive :lol: whatever happens to 'em happens to 'em. they shouldn't have assaulted the chick. this wasn't "heat of the moment". it was premeditated.

I bet they don't assault another one.

but all that was valid had already been stated.. :D

his point is with regard to trying them as an adult vs as a juvie.

the whole point behind the juvenile system is that kids do really spectacularly dumb, mean things that shouldn't ruin their lives. can you not agree that there's probably at least one or two of the six who was just going along with her friends? they need to be punished and let go without a permanent record.

do ALL guys get into fights? i can't think of too many i know now or used to know who had fighting issues. i'm very intrigued by this.

sidenote: do i have to worry about my baby boy getting into fights when he gets older?

do ALL guys get into fights? i can't think of too many i know now or used to know who had fighting issues. i'm very intrigued by this.

sidenote: do i have to worry about my baby boy getting into fights when he gets older?

yes. deal with it.
FRESH.png

Boys need a little rough housing. It toughens them up. You're preparing him to be the Dad one day so you can't always over protect him or your setting him up to be a wussy that no one will want.

but i knew many guys in high school who were NEVER in fights. i don't get how it's a PART of becoming a man or whatever y'all call it.

but i knew many guys in high school who were NEVER in fights. i don't get how it's a PART of becoming a man or whatever y'all call it.

It's not a matter of getting into fights. I didn't get into fights or was that type of dickhead that actively tried to settle problems that way. It's a matter of not being afraid to fight but smart enough not to have to fight.

I'm working with my son now trying to get him to understand it's ok to cry if you fall but get up, take it, and get back on again. He had a bully bothering him and as much as it sucked I had to get my wife to understand that he had to deal with it himself. Of course if things get too bad you can step in but the day to day bullshit a boy has to do himself. It's so hard.

Last edited:
It's not a matter of getting into fights. I didn't get into fights or was that type of dickhead that actively tried to settle problems that way. It's a matter of not being afraid to fight but smart enough not to have to fight.

I'm working with my son now trying to get him to understand it's ok to cry if you fall but get up, take it, and get back on again. He had a bully bothering him and as much as it sucked I had to get my wife to understand that he had to deal with it himself. Of course if things get too bad you can step in but the day to day bullshit a boy has to do himself. It's so hard.

aw, man...he's so young!! :( i dread that, esp. with spangelet's stuttering problem. it's to the point that she's now in therapy, and so far she's taking it all in stride, but i fear the day that some jackass kid pops her confidence bubble...but i'm hoping she'll show me up and be stronger than i'm sure i could be. she's quite a girl.