The Youtube Beatdown

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
So.. the 6 girls who beat that chick up and planned to put it on youtube all go to my son's school.. Mulberry High School out in South Lakeland/polk county.. he says there's been news trucks from all over the country waiting just off campus every day to talk to "the walkers"..

I guess the chick had slept with all their boyfriends and talked junk on myspace and text messages.

He told me Dr. Phil PAID 30K TO BAIL ONE OF THE GIRLS OUT only to be cut down by a gag order.

bonds all set at 30K plus, but they're all finally out on bail.

guess they're trying them as adults.

thoughts?

Try them as adults. The people in the trucks are fucking morons and need to go home. Vigilante justice is no better than what those girls did.

Dr. Phil is under super heavy fire for paying that girls bail and is now saying he's canceling that show.

Are they Latino? The girls did it and made the case against themselves. If they aren't smart enough not to incriminate themselves then they deserve jail. Shows like CSI and Law & Order are there to help make better criminals. Doesn't kids know anything now days?

funny, too, cause the principal is a bitter old man in his last year I believe. I dj'd one of their hoops games last year (and free at that) and the kids had a blast.

since they had a blast, he never allowed it to happen again.

i'm sure he would've much preferred to ride off into the sunset without the fanfare.

High School beating, happens all the time but now that we are seeing it in the public eye it is somehow a mass murder. This happened about 30 times from Middle School all the way through the day after High School graduation. Honestly, I have not even cared to follow the story because it would not have even been a story without the video. How hurt did the chick get? The clips of the videos didnt even look like a bad beating, unless I am not seeing the whole thing...

if anytime a kid does something bad they're tried as an adult, what's the point in having the laws in place regarding juvenile offenses?

i understand that Beer, but DAMN.. how STUPID to videotape it. and 6 on 1 isn't a "fight" it's assault.

i haven't followed it closely by any stretch, for the record.

original reports said her face was all busted up. cracked a tooth. and temporary/partial loss of hearing in one ear. cracked ribs?

also.. it's my understanding that the clip that you/we've all seen is only a smidg of the actual footage. guess the girls used like 3 cameras all from different angles. and that lil clip is simply what the sheriff released (pissing the parents of the attackers off immensely).

restating what I said in the genmay thread on this, they should remove the reproductive organs of all involved with a soldering iron

nobody on genmay is cool enough to have their kid go the school tho. :hay:

:lol:

can I rep++ myself???!! :lol:

I got it for you.

Juvenile offenses are there for when it's not sure if the kid has a full understanding of their crime or the court system thinks the kid can easily be rehabilitated with a lesser punishment. The bitches totally knew what they were doing and trivialized the whole thing by video tapping it so I'm all for them being tried as adults.

i understand that Beer, but DAMN.. how STUPID to videotape it. and 6 on 1 isn't a "fight" it's assault.

i haven't followed it closely by any stretch, for the record.

original reports said her face was all busted up. cracked a tooth. and temporary/partial loss of hearing in one ear. cracked ribs?

also.. it's my understanding that the clip that you/we've all seen is only a smidg of the actual footage. guess the girls used like 3 cameras all from different angles. and that lil clip is simply what the sheriff released (pissing the parents of the attackers off immensely).

So she got jumped :rolleyes:

I remember one time I got caught skateboarding home alone from middle school and 4 large high school greeks beat the living shit outta me. I sucked it up, went home got patched up and did it right back to their brothers the next day(my grade). Its just part of being a teenager, shit happens. If she was inches from dying then yeah, charge them as an adult. A couple bruises and a chipped tooth doesn't justify jail time for a group of kids who took things to far. Scare the shit outta them, dont ruin there lives for a stupid mistake

Last edited:
I got it for you.

Juvenile offenses are there for when it's not sure if the kid has a full understanding of their crime or the court system thinks the kid can easily be rehabilitated with a lesser punishment. The bitches totally knew what they were doing and trivialized the whole thing by video tapping it so I'm all for them being tried as adults.

trivialized is an understatement.. guess they were overheard by prison guards laughing and talking about "will I make cheerleading practice tomorrow?"

beer.. iono. I got jumped too.. several times, in the past. sure, it happens. doesn't make it okay. and they didn't just run up on her, they called her to come over to their house, locked her in, had lookouts out front, and whooped her a$$. again, the clip we've all seen is but a small part of the actual beating from what I understand.

life imprisonment?? hayul no.. but some serious probation and a criminal record I got no problem with. make 'em think twice next time, and hopefully be "A LESSON" to anybody else who was thinking about this kind of violence.

I got jumped twice back in school and now days they would be classified as racial crimes but back then the cops and school officals were like "so what" even though I had witness including adults and was able to identify people etc. Kids are getting soft. Taking your ass kicking and plan your payback. Don't incriminate yourself.