The 'Would you rather...?' thread

why do you have to be so god damn sweet? damn you!
actually i help tons and tons of women in need. im a good person. i know it.
but im not sitting here 'attacking anyone' he is a large man and im making an observation.
just like if you said oh that kiki, shes a spanish latin thing.. thats an observation, not an insult.
it is, what it is.

ilu. i will play nice....

i try to be sweet. because i feel it's important. because it's who i am. but i'm not just a bowl of, what'd you call it? sunshine dust? :lol: (GREAT mental!) we all have our moments. it's ok. it'd just be nice to see EVERYONE more mindful of others. that's all.

i know you're a good person. you prove it in your works. that's impressive and something that i'd love to see more people doing. you are setting a good example for your son, and for those around you. it's awesome.

and you totally ignored my anorexia stuff. go get checked. stay healthy so you can continue being a person at all...it's kind of a requirement to help others, you know. :fly: :p :heart:

i just cant accept getting fat. i cant explain it. i just never ever ever want to be huge, or obese or whatever. i see food and i all imagine is all the harm it will do to me and make me fat and i freak.
cant explain it. wish i could.
i had rice yesterday. 1st time in forever.

can you get behind your fear and find the energy it's coming from? there's a fuel giving this fear its energy, and the longer you let it burn, the bigger it's going to get...and pretty soon, all you ARE going to be is this fear that has consumed you. you are losing control of this fear, and you will lose yourself in it as well if you don't do something about it. but you also have to know that it is a scary ride, and something you'll have to do alone.
how long have you felt this way? can you remember one specific trigger? have you imagined yourself fat? what is the most intimidating thing about being fat? is it a social perception?
hunt down what your fear is, face it, remove some of the power from it, and your demon will become a bit smaller. doesn't mean you'll get fat, doesn't mean you won't WANT to be thin...but you'll have more control and less anxiety over FOOD. which is a necessity to stay strong and viable. but the longer you let it go, the less of a person you're going to become. and who would be kiki without a fighting spirit???