The worst thing about communism...

ChikkenNoodul said:

Yeah. Funny, it was him that I was thinking of, but then I thought, was it the other dude, the scottish fella, that was on that show. Then I realized both of them were on it.

Nemo said:
Nope, he thinks him singing on the Berlin Wall inspired everyoe to get rid of it. I'm not sure how that works but he is David Hasselhoff.

I was joking dear.
Herr Hasselhoff is delusional. :fly:

smileynev said:
Yeah. Funny, it was him that I was thinking of, but then I thought, was it the other dude, the scottish fella, that was on that show. Then I realized both of them were on it.

Billy Connelly(sp) is the scottish dudes name. He was a standup comedian. He was pretty funny.

Desslock said:
Billy Connelly(sp) is the scottish dudes name. He was a standup comedian. He was pretty funny.

Scottish people are funny. They're not English, or Irish, they're just....scottish. Pretty fricken crazy.

I don't remember Billy being on head of the class. Just Hessman. Still one of my favourite t.v. actors of all time. I was loving it when it seemed like WKRP reruns were on all the time. Now I can't seem to find them anywhere.