The world's biggest poo

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
Maryland
Marklar
₥797
This link goes to some guy's blog. This guy had a vision. He wanted to create the longest poop possible. Twenty-six feet of continuous turd-- the length of the human large intestine. He apparently consulted nutritionists, went on a super high fiber crash diet, and fitted himself with a plug, which he apparently wore for a whole week, to prevent the premature expulsion of his work.

The images are small and poor quality but still marginally NSFW.

http://intermaweb.net/index.php/2005/10/29/world-record-4-peristaltic-action/

:wtf: NSFW
POOP.gif

The 'main event' was conducted in a high school bowling alley. I can't imagine how this was pitched to the school administration.

"So you see, my goal is to stream a continuous twenty-six feet of shit out of my ass and your bowling alley is the only place big enough."

ChikkenNoodul said:
I could see that as a new bigtop act for Ringling Brothers

they'd have to employ several people if it takes a week at a time to "save up" for the big show

itburnswhenipee said:
The 'main event' was conducted in a high school bowling alley. I can't imagine how this was pitched to the school administration.

"So you see, my goal is to stream a continuous twenty-six feet of shit out of my ass and your bowling alley is the only place big enough."

Easy: The guy explained his situation to the principal. Afterwards, he gave the principle 2 options, he could pull out the plug in his office, drop the unholy log and then leave, or pull the plug on the bowling alley and clean it up when he was done. What would be your decision?

Yeah, I chose in the office too