The Wonders of Management

why_ask_why said:
yar, director of operations...would put me close to 6 figures too :drool:
omg I'll cream my pants if I get this job :D
Nice and you just got moved over there not too long ago, so that's even more impressive. Good job.

theacoustician said:
Nice and you just got moved over there not too long ago, so that's even more impressive. Good job.

thanks! it's been almost a year already...time has flown by

Fat Burger said:
And yet, you people still don't know the difference between a yard and a...

Wait, has that joke been killed yet? Probably, so I'll let it go.

Dont lump me in with "you people".
Besides if america would get with the program and adopt the metric system officially that kinda shit wouldnt happen:rolleyes:

Drool-Boy said:
I work at nasa, so dont even get me started
Theres like 5 managers to every one person that does any actual work:rolleyes:

Which facility do you work at? I did desktop support at HQ in DC for a few months a couple of years ago, and your description certainly sounds spot on.

itburnswhenipee said:
Which facility do you work at? I did desktop support at HQ in DC for a few months a couple of years ago, and your description certainly sounds spot on.

JSC in Houston.
Im a fabrication tech, so for every job I do, I have like 4 or 5 people to report to. Its a fucking nightmare.

Drool-Boy said:
JSC in Houston.
Im a fabrication tech, so for every job I do, I have like 4 or 5 people to report to. Its a fucking nightmare.

Well, at least some people there actually do something. HQ seems to be where people with nothing to contribute end up. They just sit there and play politics all day long.