Hawt the wii u f'n kills

meh now i lost interest.
fucking new games for new consoles for a 5 yr old? no thanks

My boys have literally chewed through the wii controllers (don't ask). I have no desire to buy new controllers for them to just ruin again but we have so many games on it. It's hard to just right it off for a new system.

dont see that in the ad. What brand?

While I can understand the call of a $288 50"

Pretty cheap for a 50" 1080p 3000:1 contrast t.v. right? Yeah, I had the same thoughts. Even with a few bad reviews (over the sound quality from the standard speakers, which were right on cue, you'd need a surround sound/external speaker setup) I still dove in after the "deal," however the phrase, "you get what you pay for," really fits well. I had this t.v. for a mere month and one week before it decided to simply shut off, with no warning, and wouldn't recognize any power whatsoever. If you are on a budget, but want a large flat screen, don't settle for this t.v. You'll want to spend the extra 100 bucks to get a better brand. (Proscan = R.C.A. by the way) If you want to get a good quality 50+" television, be prepared to spend no less than around 600$, because the quality under that isn't worth the money.

Seen more than a few reviews that indicate that hoping it makes a year might even be pushing it.

My boys have literally chewed through the wii controllers (don't ask). I have no desire to buy new controllers for them to just ruin again but we have so many games on it. It's hard to just right it off for a new system.

Guess I know what to get them for Christmas now...

I spent good imaginary dollars filling that hard drive for them.

While I can understand the call of a $288 50"

Seen more than a few reviews that indicate that hoping it makes a year might even be pushing it.

I took that gamble a year ago with a 500 dollar 55 inch. Its got a tab bond issues or a bad TCON board already. Thankfully however though (as part of the deal it was basically free), i also got a 4 year warranty with it to protect against exact that uncertainty.

ooh, we have 15% off sears gift cards at the employee store downstairs, too. those work at kmart. that would net me an extra $44 off.