The "Who would win in a fight" thread

JJ Lady said:
We want to talk more about jello or pudding wrestling. How do we make this happen??

:D

lotsa liquor. liquor in the front, poker in the rear.

superman vs mighty mouse = beats me. its an age old question

theac vs fly = theac. fly would be worrying about his hair the whole time.

bill gates vs steve jobs = gates. jobs is a fuckin hippy.

star trek vs star wars = star trek. the enterprise would own that shit all over the place.

penis vs vagina = vagina is nicer. penis would fuck vagina up!

pc vs mac. fuck a buncha mac

rainy day snoozing with the windows open vs cool spring day in a hammock = rainy day. you can't cut the grass. what a shame.

glasses vs contacts = wipe glasses several times a day or fuck with all those liquids and all that crap?

tv vs computer = computer.

Last edited:
As for Glasses vs. Contacts, when it comes to women Glasses by far. I love a woman in glasses. I dont know why, but I always have. Theres one girl on my floor she was awesome before, but with glasses, DAMMMM. Married however. used to that.

Ryokurin said:
As for Glasses vs. Contacts, when it comes to women Glasses by far. I love a woman in glasses. I dont know why, but I always have. Theres one girl on my floor she was awesome before, but with glasses, DAMMMM. Married however. used to that.

I like it too. I like my girls a little on the geeky side. i think I might have to get the missus to wear some fake glasses and hold a technical manual for 3-5 minutes. :shifty:

Ryokurin said:

i have to agree there. i'd post a pic but...yeah

Millions said:
Weren't there 2 'Dawn of the Dead's? An old version and a remake. The ones in the remake (the one with that Ving Raynes guy) hauled ass...I think in the original they were slow and lumbering.

As for our contest I propose:

Sean Connery

vs.

Burt Reynolds.

I'd give to Connery but he's getting pretty old...and Reynolds is known for slapping the sh*t out of people...oh I'm sorry 'playfully batting at them' as his publicist puts it.
Yes, in the original they were slow and lumbering - I gots it on DVD.

And I'd give it to Connery, despite the age - ol' Burt ain't no spring chicken either.