...the wheels are turning

InfluX said:
...i also must admit that if i took this job my current boyfriend would probably feel quite demasculated, if that's a real word. but you know what i mean.

oh well. he's from nyc and he's got a queen's accent. he deserves it for not being able to say 'coffee' properly.
emasculated is the word you're looking for

Pretty fucking stupid in any case imo.

FlamingGlory said:
emasculated is the word you're looking for

Pretty fucking stupid in any case imo.

Yea, who cares. It's like guys that get pissy when their women make more money than they do. WTF? It just means she can buy you more shit, so STFU and quit whining.

Unless she's got a penis, then I'd feel kinda emasculated.

InfluX said:
:lol:

yes, because there's nothing that turns me on more than dressing up like a cop and giving myself some self love.
I dunno about turning you on, but I bet you could make quite a bit of cash off filming that.

InfluX said:
i'll mail anything i damn well please. :D

i really should have kept up with those contests, they were fun. but interest seemed to wane pretty quickly.

I'm not one to argue with your mailing talents.

It depends on the crowd. I liked the contests but interest did fade. Of course so has interest in the forum, that says something.

InfluX said:
actually, i just spoke with him about it. he wants me to do it. for the same reasons as sarcasmo.
Mm, not surprising. Realistically you cant be more than like 5'5" 140lbs, youll likely end up doing paperwork. :D

thrawn said:
It depends on the crowd. I liked the contests but interest did fade. Of course so has interest in the forum, that says something.

i'd like to do something like that again, but with another person or two.

*cough cough hint hint*

InfluX said:
i'd like to do something like that again, but with another person or two.

*cough cough hint hint*

I just did a music contest. theac walked away with it but i'm fairly certain you can be a bit more creative. you know where to find me :heart: