The "what brought you to UF" thread.

Coqui said:
:lol: I give you props for attempting to kill me with the rifle. You shot too quickly though. Calm down and breathe before you shoot. Ignore my bullets (Seriously)

YOU SHOT ME IN THE FACE

:fly:

What's funny is that when you cruised up the hill after that in your little dunebuggy to cap that one flag I was right there behind you in the trees. You hopped out and ran up to the flag, and got bombed JUST as I pulled the trigger. You were standing there not moving, I had the crosshair on your sideburn, and BLADOW the kill was stolen from me. :(

I did, however, kill your buddy who was lying behind you.

Flamer McDickchugger said:
YOU SHOT ME IN THE FACE

:fly:

What's funny is that when you cruised up the hill after that in your little dunebuggy to cap that one flag I was right there behind you in the trees. You hopped out and ran up to the flag, and got bombed JUST as I pulled the trigger. You were standing there not moving, I had the crosshair on your sideburn, and BLADOW the kill was stolen from me. :(

I did, however, kill your buddy who was lying behind you.

:lol:fly the little bitch decided to arty barrage me every chance he got (I was by myself)

At somepoint I will divulge all my secrets to you about sniping.

Coqui said:
:lol:fly the little bitch decided to arty barrage me every chance he got (I was by myself)

I did it at random. I did see that I got you once or twice tho. LOL

Coqui said:

You weren't by yourself. There was a guy lying on the ground around the corner, where those metal power generator equipment things are, and I put a round through him. You pulled up by yourself, but someone else was there. Anyway, I just couldn't believe it. I could only laugh.

Flamer McDickchugger said:
You weren't by yourself. There was a guy lying on the ground around the corner, where those metal power generator equipment things are, and I put a round through him. You pulled up by yourself, but someone else was there. Anyway, I just couldn't believe it. I could only laugh.

I meant yesterday as a whole.

ceiling fly said:
I did it at random. I did see that I got you once or twice tho. LOL

Screw you hippy. I stop being a commander because nobody paid attention and they all just hung out together. Needless to say the opposing commanders got tons of arty kills

Coqui said:
Screw you hippy. I stop being a commander because nobody paid attention and they all just hung out together. Needless to say the opposing commanders got tons of arty kills
I hate being commander, but its next to impossible to win without one if the other team even has a sucky one.

cat%20profile.jpg

body.jpg

Being a total camwhore i infiltrated the networks and sub networks of cliques on genmay, finding my way here, where i post hardcore for 2 weeks out of every 3 months. some of you may remember me from such films as...

the real story: my sister, ieholly, invited me to genmay, then invited me here, and then quit the internet altogether. It's like she wanted to set up with mutliple ways to make me apathetic, she's sabotaged me.

i'm probably going to spam myself all over this place for the next few days. unless i find something more usefull to embark on.

tehe, unintentional pun.

you arent missing out. i'd kill to have someone to go golfing with. games have gotten so boring as of late, all i want to do is play the next metal gear solid when ps3 comes out.