Advice The Weshley Forevaaar Thrad

2 more weeks. Too long. The first 2 weeks were ok. Now I just feel like a shut in.
Ugh yeah, that's too long for me too. A few days is great. I could handle a week or so no problem. After that, it's just too long for me. Hope the next 2 weeks fly by.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
We had a pretty adventurous day.
We closed on our first home together and we are getting married. #WeshleyForever
f9c55d77a259c46c702dc8f8335193a7.jpg

0b554879c54c7ec8de598508fd33e565.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
congratulations!!!

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I'm just beyond lazy. If I really wanted to initiate contact I'd install Viber or even re-activate my Facebook account.
my bf and I used Viber to stay in touch when he was down OzSteez-way, but I think we only really did texting, idk if the calling part is any good

Fits perfectly. It was super warm in the house and my fingers were a bit swollen (I don't know why it happens, it just does). But thank you.
You don't want it too big anyway, causes damage to the band if it is (jeweler talk done)
We had a pretty adventurous day.
We closed on our first home together and we are getting married. #WeshleyForever
f9c55d77a259c46c702dc8f8335193a7.jpg

0b554879c54c7ec8de598508fd33e565.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the antique vibe of the setting. Very pretty :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Starting thursday, I get the house to myself for a week! I love alone time. I love it when she's there, don't get me wrong, but as an introvert, I love alone time. I did it for 3 years and it was awesome. But the Doc is going to Puerto Vallarta for a week with her best friend. That's their Graduation present to themselves. The worst part about it is that I need to drive to LAX on a Thursday morning. the traffic on the way there shouldn't be terrible, but once we get there it's going to be a nightmare. Then it's going to take 2 1/3 hours to go the 35 miles to get home. Ugh. I fucking HATE LA.

Oh it wasn't that bad when we did that trek!
Just get some gluten free beef jerky to kill the time ;)