Movie The Walking Dead (TV show)FULL SPOILERS *If this triggers you, then pls die*

I hope Merle isn't the Governor. He isn't...brooding or dark enough. And I hope to fuck they don't turn the Governor into some crazed religious person. That is way too cliche and may force me to stop watching.

I hope Merle isn't the Governor. He isn't...brooding or dark enough. And I hope to fuck they don't turn the Governor into some crazed religious person. That is way too cliche and may force me to stop watching.

Another big problem with Merle being the Governor is that they look nothing alike, and so far the show has gone to great lengths to try to match the characters from the comic to the TV series visually. Also, the Governor is never said to have had a brother, AND on the show's homepage it says Merle and his brother are characters created specifically for the TV series which did not exist in the comic. Merle =/= Governor.

Last edited:
I liked how the brother told the punk he cut the hand off of the last guy that gave him shit.

Was a nice touch, although I missed the entire point of having vatos in the first place. As long as they show up again later, then it's cool. But if this was a one time thing, I think it was incredibly stupid.

Was a nice touch, although I missed the entire point of having vatos in the first place. As long as they show up again later, then it's cool. But if this was a one time thing, I think it was incredibly stupid.

It was to show that people aren't always what they first appear like. Also to show how quickly the world had changed. One man went from janitor to leader giving people hope in just a few weeks.

i find it funny this episode uses soundtracks from the same guy who did the soundtrack for 30 days later.

and the soundtrack they use is from Kick Ass.

they've said all along they're a lot more active at night

Just found it interesting that when he's walking in daylight the first time he's in Atlanta, they're all over and awake during the day, Yet they're yelling as they go up to the CDC and they're all "asleep" as they just simply walk past them through the door. I liked this entire episode except for just that part.

Just found it interesting that when he's walking in daylight the first time he's in Atlanta, they're all over and awake during the day, Yet they're yelling as they go up to the CDC and they're all "asleep" as they just simply walk past them through the door. I liked this entire episode except for just that part.

I got the impression that most of the zombies out front were full-dead, and there were only a few walkers.

PS - Shane is starting to lose it.