Movie The Walking Dead (TV show)FULL SPOILERS *If this triggers you, then pls die*

I want a game that's got a huge number of slow moving zombies like Dead Rising, but isn't shitty and gimmicky like Dead Rising.

Someone should make a walking dead mod for GTA4 that turns all the pedestrians into zombies and you can drive around the city mowing them down in a firetruck or picking them off with a sniper rifle from the roof of a building

Someone should make a walking dead mod for GTA4 that turns all the pedestrians into zombies and you can drive around the city mowing them down in a firetruck or picking them off with a sniper rifle from the roof of a building

I'm amazed (and disappointed) that someone hasn't made a true zombie sandbox game yet.

I'm amazed (and disappointed) that someone hasn't made a true zombie sandbox game yet.

I just watched the "making of" show that AMC did. This show is going to be friggin incredible, maybe even one of those "legendary" TV shows going forward.

PS - Episode 1 (the pilot most of us have already watched) airs tonight.

i really liked it. i had no intention to watch it, but i saw the last 10 minutes of it and had to watch it through after the repeat.
truly a lot better than i expected from a zombie tv show and especially way bloodier than anything i ever expected to see on tv.

For right now....all I can say is....interesting. Enough to capture my attention. But depending on how he escapes his current situation will make a big deal on the inanity or genius of this show.

Last edited:
I totally fell asleep on and off during the show (lol old guy partying like a young guy all weekend), and didn't set the DVR. Am I right in believing they showed 2 1 hour episodes last night, not just the first one? I woke up to see bits and pieces including an ex-partner being a dirty fucking bastard.

Will AMC do an encore showing this week? I know they spam the fuck out of mad men.

I totally fell asleep on and off during the show (lol old guy partying like a young guy all weekend), and didn't set the DVR. Am I right in believing they showed 2 1 hour episodes last night, not just the first one? I woke up to see bits and pieces including an ex-partner being a dirty fucking bastard.

Will AMC do an encore showing this week? I know they spam the fuck out of mad men.

I think the premiere was 90 minutes.

I want to get a 720 rip of all of the episodes, but with the amazing gore level I may not want to see that much detail :eek:

it was 1 ep that was 1:30. only 10 mins of commercials compared to the download which has none. not bad.

Question and comments.

I do find it kind of an ass move that Grime's partner is making a move on his wife. I haven't read the comic book so I don't know if the partner said that Grimes was gone or what he did.

Also regarding the tank, is there a delay before the zombies just give up? I know they turned away when Morgan stops shooting them with the sniper rifle, but at the same time, they showed them turning away as Grimes shot the one in the park. So how pissed off am I going to be when he gets out of the tank that may or may not be mobile. (seeing as there was a zombie in the tank, I don't know if that's why it stopped or if it ran out of gas)

Question and comments.

I do find it kind of an ass move that Grime's partner is making a move on his wife. I haven't read the comic book so I don't know if the partner said that Grimes was gone or what he did.

Also regarding the tank, is there a delay before the zombies just give up? I know they turned away when Morgan stops shooting them with the sniper rifle, but at the same time, they showed them turning away as Grimes shot the one in the park. So how pissed off am I going to be when he gets out of the tank that may or may not be mobile. (seeing as there was a zombie in the tank, I don't know if that's why it stopped or if it ran out of gas)

Do you want an answer to this?

The scene where he goes back to find the half-woman crawling through the park was awesome. "I am sorry this happened to you." I dug that a lot.