Food The Vagatarian Thread

If anyone has been looking for a documentary that will make them go veg out of revulsion, there's a new Meet Your Meat in town, complete with drone footage. It is graphic af.

@OzSTEEZ it is all shot in Australia, it shows your meat industry because every non-American assumes factory farms are only here...

Why the hell is this age restricted?
Can't watch it on YT because I do not have a YT account to sign in to to "confirm my age" Lol.

Can watch it here in the thread so guess I could keep another UF tab open to it and see it here.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Why the hell is this age restricted?
Can't watch it on YT because I do not have a YT account to sign in to to "confirm my age" Lol.

Can watch it here in the thread so guess I could keep another UF tab open to it and see it here.
YouTube keeps taking down any slaughterhouse footage they see. They have taken this film down already. Hormel etc no likey the vegans.

I understand. Eyes closed is easier. I don't watch these things much, and this one was unbelievably revolting. I love animals as much as the next person, but I went vegan for the environment and because I'm all a hippie etc. When I see this stuff, it boils my blood.

I guess I'd watch it if it weren't for the gruesome safety photos I had to endure the other day. I've had my fill of graphic violence this month.

Nope. Just nope
Q
I had to bolt. I was too stunned. No Country for Old Sheep ;)

I'm about half way through and so far I gotta say it's really, very well done.

Wasn't sure what to expect but there is no feel of agenda pushing, vegan promos, hype, cherrypicking worst cases for shock value, or anything like that. It just very plainly shows and tells the life and death of the animals we eat.

Have yet to see what the second half brings but so far this should not be age restricted but rather listed under Educational Films.

Q

I'm about half way through and so far I gotta say it's really, very well done.

Wasn't sure what to expect but there is no feel of agenda pushing, vegan promos, hype, cherrypicking worst cases for shock value, or anything like that. It just very plainly shows and tells the life and death of the animals we eat.

Have yet to see what the second half brings but so far this should not be age restricted but rather listed under Educational Films.

Don't give any twist endings away if there is one, Hips.