Food The Vagatarian Thread

Lowering carbs and increasing fats increases satiety and makes it easier to control calories then that may be the better choice

Thanks for proving what I'm saying

Also. I'm not delusional to think I'm gonna be skinny by Sunday
I only need to lose 14lbs and I'm ok with it taking a couple of weeks. This shit ain't magic.

But I'm happy trying it out and am inspired by the crazy amount of people that have successful results
But I have done my research (after being schooled myself by a good friend) and my initial post was correct. Ketosis doesn't help you lose weight any faster!

But I have done my research (after being schooled myself by a good friend) and my initial post was correct. Ketosis doesn't help you lose weight any faster!

It's different on everyone
But from the IRL people that I know that have followed it have stated otherwise
Regardless, I'm on, I'm gonna try it and see where it takes me

You can lose it faster, but gain it back in two seconds when you eat a couple carbs.
i know. thats why i won't eat out side of my allotted amount.

anyhoo, i joined this keto group for support and they talk about you shouldn't be allowing people (in any situation) to bring you down with negativity because they dont like/understand what you're trying to achieve.

i should post the link to this thread so they can see what a bunch of Keto haters you all are :nev:

It's different on everyone
But from the IRL people that I know that have followed it have stated otherwise
Regardless, I'm on, I'm gonna try it and see where it takes me
No, it's not. I did not post anecdotes, I posted studies that show there is no difference in weight loss between keto and non-keto diets, as long as the calorie intake is the same.

When I worked nights, a bunch of coworkers were doing keto. They lost weight, and then gained it back. All of them gained it back, and some gained more. At some point, you have to eat a reasonable amount of carbs, and then the weight just pops back on. And you have to eat a lot of fats, yuck.

I think being a pescetarian gluten-free dairy free keto dieter would leave pretty limited food options.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and APRIL
When I worked nights, a bunch of coworkers were doing keto. They lost weight, and then gained it back. All of them gained it back, and some gained more. At some point, you have to eat a reasonable amount of carbs, and then the weight just pops back on. And you have to eat a lot of fats, yuck.

I think being a pescetarian gluten-free dairy free keto dieter would leave pretty limited food options.
agreed! lol theres nothing left to eat!
my teen godson lost 40lbs last may 2016 and has kept it off for just over a year now.
i think with ANYTHING, you have to keep up the maintenance and CONTINUE to watch what you eat.
hes not on Keto anymore but he's at the weight he wants to be and has managed to keep it off.
he has more carbs but def watches what he eats and hasn't had soda in 13 months (yay)
I'm trying to lose 14lbs give or take. id like to hover at the 110lbs mark, thats where I'm happy.
once I'm there i know how to keep it off.
with my stress of my dads illness for 2 years and my rollercoaster life with CEO, my weight took a back burner.
my keto is temp in terms of the hard core keto, after that it will be maintenance.
plus, i cant go back to Tampa with these extra 14 lbs, i won't be able to fit into @fly bike shorts

agreed! lol theres nothing left to eat!
my teen godson lost 40lbs last may 2016 and has kept it off for just over a year now.
i think with ANYTHING, you have to keep up the maintenance and CONTINUE to watch what you eat.
hes not on Keto anymore but he's at the weight he wants to be and has managed to keep it off.
he has more carbs but def watches what he eats and hasn't had soda in 13 months (yay)
I'm trying to lose 14lbs give or take. id like to hover at the 110lbs mark, thats where I'm happy.
once I'm there i know how to keep it off.
with my stress of my dads illness for 2 years and my rollercoaster life with CEO, my weight took a back burner.
my keto is temp in terms of the hard core keto, after that it will be maintenance.
plus, i cant go back to Tampa with these extra 14 lbs, i won't be able to fit into @fly bike shorts
Ya, we need you skinny before you visit us.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Petunia