GAY The Useless Travel Thread

We drove. Flying was going to be more than $1200 for the 4 of us and there were no direct flights unless we wanted to drive to Dulles.

It's almost 40 miles from Reagan to BWI. There's no way you can do it in 30 minutes even if you do it at 3am.
I was guesstimating, I guess thirty is more like... Did I used to commute an hour to work o_O

So its probably only 1.5 hours at 3am then.
Fine fine, it was optimistic :lol: It's still not far. I used to live 40 miles from the nearest airport in NY. Still if he wants to bitch so much there are literally two other massive airports in the area. OR HE COULD BRING A GODDAM SNACK

They somehow managed to redo Reagan Airport, spent $2.2 billion, with a B, and made zero improvements.

Still not enough post security dining even though they moved most of what was once pre-security behind the TSA line.

Moved TSA downstairs, but the ticket counters remain upstairs.
We waited 30 minutes to get bags. I could hear behind the door the baggage train thingy dropping off bags. So the airport doesn't use conveyor belts for bags?

it’s just an overnight so i think i’m just gonna go to a nice restaurant. im gonna bring cute clothes and sexy heels and just have a nice meal at a nice trendy spot

we take off early the next day back to toronto and i can’t do anything too wild
Fine dining is so boring annnnnd Boston is not the place to do it. Also the traffic blows.

it’s just an overnight so i think i’m just gonna go to a nice restaurant. im gonna bring cute clothes and sexy heels and just have a nice meal at a nice trendy spot

Go get a lobstah roll or something.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia

Dont take the trains/subway if you can
The terminal is like a fucking cave, and the traincar we were on had vomit rolling back and forth on the floor
Thx boston!

Dont take the trains/subway if you can
The terminal is like a fucking cave, and the traincar we were on had vomit rolling back and forth on the floor
Thx boston!
Boston has a subway? :lol: Seriously in all the world the only subway I've ever liked was London. I've heard Moscow is cool too, but I doubt most of us will be visiting Russia soon.

that wasn't vomit, it was chowda
pre-digested chowda
pitch perfect vomit GIF

Fine dining is so boring annnnnd Boston is not the place to do it. Also the traffic blows.

of course you wouldn’t like or appreciate fine dining you hobo!
fine dining is at every single major city in the world and Boston is one of them

ALSO not staying in boston anymore boooo! im gonna be there 1 hr then head to some place called PLATTSBURGH, NY

who’s been there ? what’s there? sounds boring. Prob no fine dining there furshure

• Gravy
Reactions: eileenbunny and fly
of course you wouldn’t like or appreciate fine dining you hobo!
fine dining is at every single major city in the world and Boston is one of them

ALSO not staying in boston anymore boooo! im gonna be there 1 hr then head to some place called PLATTSBURGH, NY

who’s been there ? what’s there? sounds boring. Prob no fine dining there furshure
Of course I dont appreciate fine dining. I took a girl to a food truck and we both nearly died.

I used to live in Plattsburg. :lol: You troll

May we suggest a flannel shirt and jeans?

You can get a red hot. (it's a spicy hot dog)

Last edited: