GAY The Useless Travel Thread

Okay so really random but I'll be in Switzerland end of October/ early November and pretty bored. If any of you folks want to come see Switzerland to stay over with me and explore lemme know!

Basically house sitting for almost 3 weeks which is cool and all but ultimately may end up boring.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and fly
Okay so really random but I'll be in Switzerland end of October/ early November and pretty bored. If any of you folks want to come see Switzerland to stay over with me and explore lemme know!

Basically house sitting for almost 3 weeks which is cool and all but ultimately may end up boring.
Oh yeah, Ill just pop on over

I’m gonna book @Petunia ‘s private jet to go and make her wait on me.
New York Jets Sport GIF by Sealed With A GIF

I mean I went to mexico last year for $75, if ticket prices come down. Gas is going down so?

Headed to Texas for a week tomorrow. Gonna go zip lining and my youngest gets her first airplane ride.

Due to the lack of rain the lake is to shallow to launch my sisters boat though so we’ll be sticking to kayaks and paddle boards instead of throwing my boys if the tube at high speeds.

Damn, if I had more notice we'd totally try to swing that!

Headed to Texas for a week tomorrow. Gonna go zip lining and my youngest gets her first airplane ride.

Due to the lack of rain the lake is to shallow to launch my sisters boat though so we’ll be sticking to kayaks and paddle boards instead of throwing my boys if the tube at high speeds.

Dunno where youre heading but there have been a lot of wild fires in central tx of late, so be careful

So unsurprisingly, on our cruise there was an old man that wore the same oshkosh overalls and MAGA hat every day. Other than him, there were surprisingly few MAGA/Back the Blue folks. One of the good aspects of requiring vaccinations for a cruise. :lol:

i have a 7 day trip across canada
from Vancouver to Gander Newfoundland
with multiple stops along the way.
One particular stop is at Churchill Manitoba aka POLAR BEAR CAPITAL OF THE WORLD .. and apparently Im gonna see the Northern Lights cuz it’s so fkn north.

@gee @tre
have you guys seen the northern lights ?