GAY The Useless Travel Thread

Sammie got accepted to this really awesome free summer camp for kids that live with chronic pain. The whole family gets to go! So in a few weeks we are headed to San Antonio for summer camp!!! I'm ridiculously excited. I've long thought that there should be summer camp for adults and now I get to do it. The kids are pretty excited too. Dan doesn't really seem to give a shit at all, but he's never excited about anything.

Sammie got accepted to this really awesome free summer camp for kids that live with chronic pain. The whole family gets to go! So in a few weeks we are headed to San Antonio for summer camp!!! I'm ridiculously excited. I've long thought that there should be summer camp for adults and now I get to do it. The kids are pretty excited too. Dan doesn't really seem to give a shit at all, but he's never excited about anything.
Dan could murder an entire school and I don't imagine his BPM would be above 80.

I'm excited for Dan.

• Gravy
Reactions: eileenbunny