GAY The Useless Travel Thread

Get shoes that are comfortable and maybe you'll keep them on your feet.
At least while you're in a skirt or dress anyways.

Flew to Knoxville TN on Friday without much fanfare. Did some IT work yesterday. Got to Knoxville TYS airport this afternoon. Incoming plane was delayed like 20minutes. Then no flight crew showed up. Pushed back the flight 4 hours. Looking like I won't make my connecting flight in Washington Dulles IAD back to Maine tonight. May have to spend the night in the airport, and catch a 1030am flight back to Maine tomorrow. #newexperience

• Sad
Reactions: Strings
So we boarded but now there is a discrepancy with the number of passengers that we should have. Fun times.... Clearly going to miss my connecting flight. Going to see when I land if there is a flight out of DCA tonight to PWM. Cuz I think I can get Lyft driver from IAD to PWM if possible.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
So we boarded but now there is a discrepancy with the number of passengers that we should have. Fun times.... Clearly going to miss my connecting flight. Going to see when I land if there is a flight out of DCA tonight to PWM. Cuz I think I can get Lyft driver from IAD to PWM if possible.
Godspeed buddy. My newsfeed is filled with canceled flight headlines.

Flew to Knoxville TN on Friday without much fanfare. Did some IT work yesterday. Got to Knoxville TYS airport this afternoon. Incoming plane was delayed like 20minutes. Then no flight crew showed up. Pushed back the flight 4 hours. Looking like I won't make my connecting flight in Washington Dulles IAD back to Maine tonight. May have to spend the night in the airport, and catch a 1030am flight back to Maine tomorrow. #newexperience

omg that sucks
one time i had to sleep at the airport in Edmonton. there was a huge storm and i was snowed in and couldn’t even leave the airport
i had breakfast lunch and dinner at the airport and slept on the floor

Made it to IAD last night, waited on tarmac briefly and grabbed my bag. Thankfullyy flight to PWM was delayed for missing flight crew. Ran 3 gates down just as the gate agent was closing the door. Got into PWM at 1030pm and got home at midnight. So lucky. I hear it is snowing in DC area, so I'm glad I didn't have to fly outta there today.

Made it to IAD last night, waited on tarmac briefly and grabbed my bag. Thankfullyy flight to PWM was delayed for missing flight crew. Ran 3 gates down just as the gate agent was closing the door. Got into PWM at 1030pm and got home at midnight. So lucky. I hear it is snowing in DC area, so I'm glad I didn't have to fly outta there today.

wow you’re lucky. most airlines in the usa are a cluster fuck right now! welcome home

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
omg that sucks
one time i had to sleep at the airport in Edmonton. there was a huge storm and i was snowed in and couldn’t even leave the airport
i had breakfast lunch and dinner at the airport and slept on the floor
1st time I flew to the Philippines I was so broke I had to overnight it at Ninoy Intl Airport in Manilla.
Was about 100 farenheit (34 c @MacG) and I was dressed for the -5 c weather I had left in Boston.
Lucy got me full paranoid with all the 3rd world bullshit I could run into so I sat by myself against the wall hugging my carryon.

1st time I flew to the Philippines I was so broke I had to overnight it at Ninoy Intl Airport in Manilla.
Was about 100 farenheit (34 c @MacG) and I was dressed for the -5 c weather I had left in Boston.
Lucy got me full paranoid with all the 3rd world bullshit I could run into so I sat by myself against the wall hugging my carryon.

i love seeing terrified tourists like this in south america

• Love
Reactions: NukesII
This is why I only travel by covered wagon

Oregon Trail Vintage GIF by US National Archives