GAY The Useless Travel Thread

I'm not sure what the route is. The one nice thing is that I read a trip report that a dude saw the aurora on that flight.
Have you ever actually looked at flight paths? A lot of them between here and Europe curve north as that's the shortest distance, ya know because the earth is round you dolt. Yes you should see the northern lights. We used to go outside and look at them as kids. Looked like you were laying down looking up under big green curtains hanging from the top of the sky. That was from pretty far south. Should be even cooler where you're at.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Have you ever actually looked at flight paths? A lot of them between here and Europe curve north as that's the shortest distance, ya know because the earth is round you dolt. Yes you should see the northern lights. We used to go outside and look at them as kids. Looked like you were laying down looking up under big green curtains hanging from the top of the sky. That was from pretty far south. Should be even cooler where you're at.
Actually, the Earth is an oblate spheroid.

You dolt.

I went to Vegas today.

It was only cause it’s the closest big city and we needed stuff you can’t find here but I feel like it’s still travel.

I'm aware of how the Earth is shaped you dolt. Are you aware that flight plans aren't always in a single straight line? Sheesh.

I'm aware of how the Earth is shaped you dolt. Are you aware that flight plans aren't always in a single straight line? Sheesh.
Flight paths could NEVER be a single straight line or you'd really have trouble landing. Hoo boy!
Shake Harder The Simpsons GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
the only cup that gets coffee is 9 assuming the pour rate is slow enough that you the volume of the pipe doesnt get overwhelmed.

4 gets no coffee cause its passage is blocked, and nothing on the right branch gets coffee cause it all just flows out the lower 9 passage overflowing the cup forever without even reaching the right passage.

See, I think the hand and carafe is a photo, so it shows pseudo 3d. The flat drawing below - views are too incomplete to draw conclusions regarding lines and blockages. We see coffee in the first area so it is presumably a cross-sectional.

the only cup that gets coffee is 9 assuming the pour rate is slow enough that you the volume of the pipe doesnt get overwhelmed.

4 gets no coffee cause its passage is blocked, and nothing on the right branch gets coffee cause it all just flows out the lower 9 passage overflowing the cup forever without even reaching the right passage.
Following your assumptions 9 is blocked by the line at its end.