GAY The Useless Travel Thread

Those ships burn the lowest, dirtiest grade crude there is, measured in tons not gallons or liters, and are mostly filled full of consumerist crap nobody needs anyway, which also needlessly stripped more material from the earth and burned even more crude to produce, only to be thrown back in the earth in a non-biodegradable state, trashing up the place for a thousand years after we're dead and gone.
This link is 5 years old and if anything, the numbers are Higher now. 70 billion? Jesu Christi.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Fuck Globalism.
Bless Localism.

Was watching some show on how some primitive tribes still lived in I think Madagascar. Instead of making pots and things from clay like they used to they just use plastic jugs and things that wash up on the beach because the whole planet is littered with plastic garbage. Even people whose lifestyle for the most part hasn't passed the 17th century have plastic containers and Nike t-shirts.

If this corona thing messes up our trip to chatanooga this summer I’m gonna throw the kids in the car and go spend a month at my sisters new house on a lake in Texas.

I’m planning our summer trip. Our final destination is about an hour outside of Dallas to hang with my sister at her lake house but since we’ve already been to Texas the south way I decided it would be fun to go the long way and hit some states we’ve never been too. We’d just find an activity that takes a couple hours in the morning then head to the next location.

First Stop Denver @Floptical I need tour input on where we should go so come back.
Second either Dodge City or Wichita
Third Oklahoma City
Fourth end up in Texas.

On the way home we’ll just head back through Albuquerque but we’ve already been there so it’s just gonna be a night at the hotel and carry on.

Last edited: