GAY The Useless Travel Thread

Those are different. I any semi new car only one of the outlets was capable of accepting the lighter. Now I don't think any of them. They are still 12V and shaped the same but the lighter won't work in them.

this. They still sell a ton of 12v products to be used in vehicles with that type of plug. I don't see that plug completely disappearing soon.

Last year I spent my summer vacation in Prague, this year wanna visit it again. I love that city. My local friends advices me good massage parlour with all types of erotic massages. Now I'm a regular visitor in this place.

Last edited:
@Josh

Late this summer I'm gonna be in northern Minnesota, eh. What kind of price point would I be looking at for a halfway decent telescope that will fit in carry on luggage?
Carry-on? A good pair of binoculars, maybe with a tripod. Can see most of the Messier objects with them. Can see the Planets without details though.

Checked baggage? That's where you could fit a telescope that'd you would be able to see astronomical objects with details better than a good pair of binoculars. Like planets, nebulas, clusters, and galaxies. Something like a small SCT, or a 3 to 4" refractor.

Just get a proper flight case for it and it would be fine.
This. A good Pelican or its knockoff case, with the foam insert that fits the scope.
Like this:
1ae358b69a657ee2bb58a66872211c0c.jpg

I'd take off the finder scope though, not sure why this person didn't do that. Straight through finders are also annoying to use. Right Angle Correct Image (RACI) finders are my jam, so you don't need to get into weird body positions to line up the scope. You'd need another case to carry the tripod & mount though. I'm not a huge fan of pluck foam. The dense plastic foam stuff (sorry don't know the technical term) is much better and lasts a lot longer.

i’m at the bottom of machu picchu with Kiko and we about to head to the top.
best mother’s day ever

3b46555a29401b8b70c56e00ab9ff269.jpg