GAY The Useless Travel Thread

Good Lord my family that lives out on the Eastern Shore of Maryland gets more and more racist every year. It's even infected my stepsister, who is only a couple years older than me. She was ranting about, "a carload full of Mexicans" at Bass Pro.

Good Lord my family that lives out on the Eastern Shore of Maryland gets more and more racist every year. It's even infected my stepsister, who is only a couple years older than me. She was ranting about, "a carload full of Mexicans" at Bass Pro.
IMHO it's all situational. Living in the hood for a couple years changed my outlook about a lot of things.

IMHO it's all situational. Living in the hood for a couple years changed my outlook about a lot of things.
im sure living in rural-ass appalachia would have changed your outlook took. Turns out its not the color of your skin, but how poor you are that causes a lot of desperate behavior.

im sure living in rural-ass appalachia would have changed your outlook took. Turns out its not the color of your skin, but how poor you are that causes a lot of desperate behavior.
i'm sure it would have. the hood we lived in was mixed with whites, blacks and hispanics. all are equally shitty but there are definite trends you notice over time.

It happens in small town Canada too.

• Sad
Reactions: fly
My landlady in Annapolis constantly ranted about 'mexicans'. I think it's just maryland.

My landlady in Annapolis constantly ranted about 'mexicans'. I think it's just maryland.
WTF though, not everyone who is brown and speaks Spanish is from Mexico. It's ignorant and racist (redundant) to assume so.

Edit: not directed at you, I'm just tired of the hate everywhere FU TRUMP