GAY The Useless Travel Thread

if you’re saving money then why don’t you rent a hotel room once a week so you can wash your chocolate star-fish
I had hotel 5 nights last week.

Pool is cheaper, and girl I'm seeing said I could use hers but I don't want to wear out my welcome, not to mention it's like a 30 minute drive. I can also ask the cooks if I can use theirs but I don't want to go there yet.

I'm not dirty though. shit my clothes are cleaner now than they were when I was renting cause I can go to a laundromat anytime.

Pool is cheaper, and girl I'm seeing said I could use hers but I don't want to wear out my welcome, not to mention it's like a 30 minute drive. I can also ask the cooks if I can use theirs but I don't want to go there yet.

I'm not dirty though. shit my clothes are cleaner now than they were when I was renting cause I can go to a laundromat anytime.

if i met a guy and he told me he lived in his car and needed to use my shower here and there ——— that would be a deal breaker
lol

She's really need that green card if she's dating a bum

• Haha
Reactions: ZRH and Peppers
Yall have way too much wrapped up in the "having a house" thing. I have literally two bills, and don't even pay for food. Laundromat is like 5 bucks. Or I can get it done and folded for $1 a pound. I can go anywhere at anytime and don't have to worry about anything.

Renting was only home like 5 hours a day and couldn't use the bathroom without some insane lady banging on the door half the the time. Not to mention not being allowed to have take out, throw my trash out, or a bed.

Last edited:
homeless GIF

Yall have way too much wrapped up in the "having a house" thing. I have literally two bills, and don't even pay for food. Laundromat is like 5 bucks. Or I can get it done and folded for $1 a pound. I can go anywhere at anytime and don't have to worry about anything.

Renting was only home like 5 hours a day and couldn't use the bathroom without some insane lady banging on the door half the the time. Not to mention not being allowed to have take out, throw my trash out, or a bed.

ok i totally get this concept. lots of people are about this life where having a “house” is concerned

so why don’t you do this… you CLAIM you make good money, so buy a van? have you heard of VAN LIFE? Lots of tree huggers adopt this lifestyle

perfect home for hobo on the go!

5a311656fe9ac5c60ed0272b08329e71.jpg

and if you decorate it cute enough, a van girl / hoboette will join you

6c60e10e1be893ef8f69db3813a45bb5.jpg

Sounds like you've had a bad experience and let that color your entire perception to me.

ok i totally get this concept. lots of people are about this life where having a “house” is concerned

so why don’t you do this… you CLAIM you make good money, so buy a van? have you heard of VAN LIFE? Lots of tree huggers adopt this lifestyle

perfect home for hobo on the go!

5a311656fe9ac5c60ed0272b08329e71.jpg

and if you decorate it cute enough, a van girl / hoboette will join you

6c60e10e1be893ef8f69db3813a45bb5.jpg
I've looked into it. I even know where to get full sized gvmt surplus vans locally. Just need to save a bit cause they only sell cash, then there's the one driver two cars problem.

You might try working for companies that are solvent.

#ProTip
The owner said it was a quarterly tax issue but you bounce one and now my bank puts a 5 day hold on all their checks. I'm gonna try cashing this weeks one on the bank it's drawn from.