GAY The Useless Travel Thread

Boston has a subway? :lol: Seriously in all the world the only subway I've ever liked was London. I've heard Moscow is cool too, but I doubt most of us will be visiting Russia soon.
I had no issues with St. Petersburg. Rode it daily for three months.

Of course I dont appreciate fine dining. I took a girl to a food truck and we both nearly died.

I used to live in Plattsburg. :lol: You troll

May we suggest a flannel shirt and jeans?

You can get a red hot. (it's a spicy hot dog)

is plattsburgh a town of hobos?
seriously that’s where i’m going
i just googled what’s near my hotel.. a target. a fucking target.
guess i’m going shopping and not fine dining

is plattsburgh a town of hobos?
seriously that’s where i’m going
i just googled what’s near my hotel.. a target. a fucking target.
guess i’m going shopping and not fine dining
Yeah plattsburg is mostly Target and couple pizza/hot dog places. State Trooper academy is there too. It's a nice place to live not vist, kinda college town. If you were stopping longer there's some cool hikes nearby but it's not heels and cocktail dresses. There is a gun store south of town that the guy runs out of his garage. He used to carry some pretty dope stuff but idk anymore.

Also your whole hobo thing is very off putting.

Last edited:
Yeah plattsburg is mostly Target and couple pizza/hot dog places. State Trooper academy is there too. It's a nice place to live not vist, kinda college town. If you were stopping longer there's some cool hikes nearby but it's not heels and cocktail dresses. There is a gun store south of town that the guy runs out of his garage. He used to carry some pretty dope stuff but idk anymore.

Also your whole hobo thing is very off putting.

you know I have an irrational attraction to hobos right ?

also, i don’t think i’ll have time to hike or do any of that shit. just get my catering ready for the return to boston then to toronto so i’ll prob sleep more than anything AND SHOP AT TARGET
i prob can’t even take cute pics there or anything

you know I have an irrational attraction to hobos right ?

also, i don’t think i’ll have time to hike or do any of that shit. just get my catering ready for the return to boston then to toronto so i’ll prob sleep more than anything AND SHOP AT TARGET
i prob can’t even take cute pics there or anything
Not at target lol, it's right by the lake tho. There are some parks on the shore.

Back home safe and sound. Trip was great. Got to spend a week with the folks and get there and back cheap. The stewardesses and pilots were really cool. Nobody on the planes started any shit I didn't need to end. Good experience all around. Would recommend. Will do again.

Got from Austin to Minneapolis, then a shuttle van service to my town, then the van back to Minneapolis, then fly back here, for like $550 or so.
I don't know how they can make a profit doing shit like that, I just hope it lasts. Will be doing it again in a few months.