GAY The Useless Travel Thread

When ya going to Austin?

And where the hell has @HipHugHer or @Hips been?
Got a new job working security. Had to kind of "go dark" for awhile. This place has an office whose only job is to scour the internet looking for what people are saying about them, including and especially their own employees. There's been people fired before for posting pics from inside the facility or just talking shit while having something related to the company like a logo or something, etc.
Figured I should build some cred there before I expose them to the other side of me, haha. I'm being a good little brand ambassador.

Got a new job working security. Had to kind of "go dark" for awhile. This place has an office whose only job is to scour the internet looking for what people are saying about them, including and especially their own employees. There's been people fired before for posting pics from inside the facility or just talking shit while having something related to the company like a logo or something, etc.
Figured I should build some cred there before I expose them to the other side of me, haha. I'm being a good little brand ambassador.
Well congrats man!

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
You really put the "ass" in ambassador.

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer and fly
im in Turks and Caicos 🤍

7e1e59871c6248c95324138c12f8e2ec.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
@fly i flew in a challenger 850 with 12 passengers who drank 7 bottles of Dom Pérignon. their private chef came on board to drop off some insane food he had prepped. wagyu beef and some other shit.
passengers played their bluetooth through out the whole cabin and it was non stop van halen for 3 hrs

seriously a fucking awesome experience!

now i’m turks with the pilots poolside til we leave later today … coming back next week to pick them up and do it all over again

🤍

@fly i flew in a challenger 850 with 12 passengers who drank 7 bottles of Dom Pérignon. their private chef came on board to drop off some insane food he had prepped. wagyu beef and some other shit.
passengers played their bluetooth through out the whole cabin and it was non stop van halen for 3 hrs

seriously a fucking awesome experience!

now i’m turks with the pilots poolside til we leave later today … coming back next week to pick them up and do it all over again

🤍
So is the plane a rental?

so are you "entertainment" inflight or an actual stewardess or what

yawn .. i’ve had many success since my entertainer days

and lol @ stewardess, what are you 100? #LittleHouseOnThePrairie

im a corporate flight attendant on private jets. i fucking did 2 gruelling months of training for both corporate and commercial (737s and 787s)
but i’m sure not doing commercial at the moment cuz corporate is better and i make stupid money to travel with millionaires + billionaires.

im still running my small business, hired someone in the spring and it’s going well, looking to hire someone else in the fall.

life is good being free and sober