GAY The Useless Travel Thread

That's the risk you take when you fly those super budget airlines.
Ages ago when I flew jet blue (the first and only time) for a corporate paid gig we were told 'the flight is delayed 45 minutes to fix a problem on the plane.' 5 minutes later we were told 'nevermind.' :lol: Scariest flight ever only due to the unknown. Also, it was like flying in a tin can. The noise from the jets made it seem like insulation was an option that left out of the plane. You could barely converse.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD, Josh and nukes
Ages ago when I flew jet blue (the first and only time) for a corporate paid gig we were told 'the flight is delayed 45 minutes to fix a problem on the plane.' 5 minutes later we were told 'nevermind.' :lol: Scariest flight ever only due to the unknown. Also, it was like flying in a tin can. The noise from the jets made it seem like insulation was an option that left out of the plane. You could barely converse.
Jet Blue is on the upper edge of the budget airlines. Similar to say Frontier. They actually offer items like major airlines but can be pretty shitty. Plus they are at risk similar to WOW. Jet Blue and Frontier tried to cross over like SWA did they should couldn't make it happen. Here the really shitty ones are like Allegiant, Spirt, and Sun Country.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Funny and wtf at the same time.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
@Jehannum have you guys hit up Meow Wolf yet or know anyone who has? We are heading down on Memorial Day and it's on our list.
Yeah. It's surreal.

Maybe I'm not part of the intended demographic, but while I enjoyed it, I didn't "get it". I appreciated the amount of work that went in, and some of the interactive stuff was entertaining, but there was an abundance of self-referential wankery and a huge load of people who were utterly wrapped up in that who just wouldn't stop talking to me about it.

It's a very Santa Fe experience. I recommend it.

Yeah. It's surreal.

Maybe I'm not part of the intended demographic, but while I enjoyed it, I didn't "get it". I appreciated the amount of work that went in, and some of the interactive stuff was entertaining, but there was an abundance of self-referential wankery and a huge load of people who were utterly wrapped up in that who just wouldn't stop talking to me about it.

It's a very Santa Fe experience. I recommend it.
That's what I assumed. Still going to give it a go. I'll let you know when my schedule gets final and maybe we can grab lunch or dinner. I plan on splitting a few days between Santa Fe and ALB then heading down to White Sands.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum