GAY The Useless Travel Thread

To me the item should should be considered for airports and very heavily weighted is how many locations can you go non-stop and the average cost vs similar sized airports. Airports like SLC, Portland, etc you have to connect most of the times to get to places or you’ll have an option of 1 flight. Or you get cities like Austin, Cincinnati, etc that are super expensive to fly out of vs a drive to say San Antonio.

So once again I’m boarding a flight and some lady had a fucking massive Great Dane service dog. They check in agent asked “can I take a picture of your dog because he’s beautiful”. She responded he has his own social media account so you can just follow him there.

So once again I’m boarding a flight and some lady had a fucking massive Great Dane service dog. They check in agent asked “can I take a picture of your dog because he’s beautiful”. She responded he has his own social media account so you can just follow him there.
We watch Outlander (love it!) and I enjoy imagining what Jamie would think if he traveled from the 1700s to now. I bet he would think we are all loony toons, caring about shit that does not matter. Like pets with social media accounts.

can't she just ride that fucker to wherever she's going?

We watch Outlander (love it!) and I enjoy imagining what Jamie would think if he traveled from the 1700s to now. I bet he would think we are all loony toons, caring about shit that does not matter. Like pets with social media accounts.
It’s not that someone has a social media account for an animal it’s that it’s s fucking service dog so clearly she’s either abusing the system of passing off a normal dog as a service animal or she’s abusing what a service animal is for.

Animal that damn big needs his own God damn ticket.
That policy would actually help a lot. When they animal has to be at your feet anything of size won’t fit and will push into everyone around. I don’t care if it’s the passenger buying the ticket or the airline verifying the need as some do and then giving them a seat. Either way it will help with the space issue.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
That policy would actually help a lot. When they animal has to be at your feet anything of size won’t fit and will push into everyone around. I don’t care if it’s the passenger buying the ticket or the airline verifying the need as some do and then giving them a seat. Either way it will help with the space issue.
So how is the dog handled if it doesn't have its own row?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Jehannum
No fucking way. Is that really what happened???
Yes I see it happen a few times a month. They usually try to put them in the front row but if it’s full or there are multiple dogs they go into a normal row. I’ve seen dogs go pee on a plane. I’ve seen pigs, birds, ferrets.

No fucking way. Is that really what happened???
Have you never seen a service animal on a flight before? What do you think they did with them? It’s not like they can put them under the seat or in an overhead bin. Unless you’re flying United. The only real pet restrictions are for non service animals. Those have to be in the crate that fits under the seat or checked in the belly of the plane. If it’s a “service animal” you don’t have to pay like you do with a normal pet plus it doesn’t get checked or have to fit under the seat. That is why airlines are starting to crack down. And making you submit that you have one before the flight and show a note that you need one. The problem is there are hundreds of companies that provide notes and service vests. Here’s one on Amazon. All you need is the vest and you’re good.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074...t+for+dogs&dpPl=1&dpID=510LUIywEFL&ref=plSrch