GAY The Useless Travel Thread

Just returned from my trip to Kiev, Ukraine. I live this city! There are so many cool night clubs, entertainments. I found nice daily flat in Pechersk district at affordable price, it’s near to the city center and quite safe. Ukrainian cuisine also deserves a compliment. If you're planning to travel on a budget that's a great choice.
Can you take a picture of your dildo collection?

Just returned from my trip to Kiev, Ukraine. I live this city! There are so many cool night clubs, entertainments. I found nice daily flat in Pechersk district at affordable price, it’s near to the city center and quite safe. Ukrainian cuisine also deserves a compliment. If you're planning to travel on a budget that's a great choice.
Will you marry me?

Have you ever pictured yourself soaking in formaldehyde?

oh boy I cant wait to click on your spam link!

Starting my 2nd Vegas trip in 3 weeks. Middle of a marathon month. Had Vegas 2 weeks ago. DC last week. Vegas again this week. Then Dallas the week after.

The ones in the bottom 15 I've been to have all been pretty nice...

Like Denver isn't bad at all.
If you read it’s not the best airport experience it’s some weird formula he uses to include departure/arrival times, Uber costs, resturants, etc. A lot of the ones in the top are complete shitholes and smaller. I hit every single one of them at least once a year. There is no way Portland, San Diego, Vegas, SLC, Reagan, and Midway should be on the top list. They have extremely limited restaurants, etc.